WTS Teebu's Blazing Longsword/Glorious Set.

As the title mentions, I'm currently looking to sell a Teebu's Blazing Longsword.

Currently taking offers on the sword, which had it's peak drop rate during the AQ gate opening event, and is currently extremely rare(still drops in game). This weapon was featured on the original Wow box(next to the fearsome yeti!), and has a unique graphic, staying the base color, unlike the similar Blade of Wizardry.

Link for the WoW box art: http://i.imgur.com/QUmNp.jpg

For the sword, I am currently asking 100k. I am always open to offers, and willing to negotiate.

As the title also mentions, I am currently looking to sell the Glorious Plate transmog set, seen here(screenshot included):

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=330

The set includes 7 pieces(everything but the helm), the pieces seen below.

Glorious Shoulder Pads - Glorious Shoulder Pads

Glorious Breastplate - Glorious Breastplate

Glorious Belt - Glorious Belt

Glorious Legplates - Glorious Legplates

Glorious Sabatons - Glorious Sabatons

Glorious Bindings - Glorious Bindings

Glorious Gauntlets - Glorious Gauntlets

I am looking to sell all 7 pieces as a set, and am currently asking 25k. As with the sword, I am willing to negotiate to an extent, and am always open to offers.

Feel free to leave a reply here with any questions, or send this character in game mail for more information/offers.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
What's the lowest you'll go on set?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
hello

i just sent you an ingame mail hozu
Reply Quote
Sold the set, still interested in selling the Teebu's, feel free to contact me in game, and I'll try and contact ya then.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]