AoS Problems

90 Troll Shaman
Digital Army is planning a server transfer at the end of the month. Resto shaman and druid looking for raid group.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
You're staying Tester? I don't know how you guys do it. As much as I love AoS, I can't even log on the server anymore without getting depressed. It's a shame, out of the dozens and dozens of friends and guildies that I played with for years and years, I've only been able to find maybe 10 of them since AoS died in Cata. And they're all mostly gone at this point as well.
Reply Quote
I'm all you need DA, and I am right here.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I exploit the AH and carry LFR groups. It's probably the same thing I would do on a high pop server. A server xfer just hits my wallet.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Jesus Ed, are you actually still playing here? Been a while <3

And yeah Tester, I definitely regret some of my xfers, but I don't think I regret leaving AoS. I'm too nostalgic of a person to be on AoS without missing what it used to be. There's so many dead servers now though, I wish they'd merge some of them, but Blizz is raking in the dough from all the xfers.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I have almost finished selling everything in my Guild Bank from WotLK so maybe it is time to xfer
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I just rolled a toon on Area52 and joined We Might Be Raiders just to be around some familiar faces and actually have a GChat. Brimbar, Vandett, Dezel, Flereous and a few other ex-lok tar people came over with them at the end of Cata. They're still going strong there.
Edited by Deadalive on 4/24/2013 6:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
I transferred to Area 52 on my Lock, haven't hit up We Might Be Raiders yet
Reply Quote
I play, occasionally.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Most of Horde Fu went to Burning Blade.

Someone had the name "Enig" there.

Dicks.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Is it to late to form that AoS super guild...

...sadface.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Also, why Burning Blade Enig?
Reply Quote
80 Undead Death Knight
I might go to Illidan with Digital Army
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Eww. I'd tell you to come to A52, but I don't know if its any better, other than WMBR being there.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Area 52 is excellent. Huge population.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
What time do you usually log on nowadays Capn? I added you, but haven't seen you yet.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Usually in the evenings, knock out my dailies, do some LFR.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Whenever I try something on my dk the Arra 52 randoms are awful
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
xfer to high pop was a good idea. I forgot what it was like to actually have people on the server. So much easier to burn people on the AH and get groups.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Wows in a sad state where you pretty much have to xfer to have the expected playing experience
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]