Warrior / Monk 2's

http://youtu.be/UEEpdoKq3Bk

New video guys. Just the fun around the 1550 to 1650 mmr gearing up my buddies VERY undergeared Mist weaver monk. Enjoy the video :D

Comment on any warrior tips please. I can always learn something new ;D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Glyph of Heroic Leap is an absolute must for warrior mobility, Glyph of Bull Rush comes in handy too because it allows you to stay in D stance and still gain a lot of rage through your charges. Just suggestions really, but i would reccomend the first one a lot.

Other than that i would take avatar over bloodbath, the DoT damage it puts out is extremely weak and avatar can allow you to burst in some of the small windows you get for a kill against good comps.

Just from my experience :) Oh and also i noticed you switched from DR to Shockwave, so that avatar will help your damage and get you back on track with your damage when you had DR
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]