Vahri-Hunter-Bad

90 Pandaren Monk
Title Says it all. He has some gear but does below 50k dps. Bad... Do Not group with him because he WILL gimp your Dps and then sit and !@#$% the entire time. Guilds might wanna beware too, he'll prob blow up gchat in the same manner. pce
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
That sounds like a personal problem
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
lol youmadbro?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
That sounds like a personal problem

Just a heads up! :)
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
lmao, I have plenty of guilds that will vouche otherwise that I have ran with. Nice try though, Thanks for the laugh =D
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk
you're all terrible and on terrible servers.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
So dude, I gotta ask, Are you Tantriix, Or are you his little tank friend that I got kicked out of LFR? lmao I still have screen shots of you raging in instance chat if your tantriix =D
Reply Quote
34 Gnome Warrior
I went to bite Vahri's butt, and ended up breaking my teeth on her chainmail shorts.
Reply Quote
84 Undead Rogue
so many !@#$% people in the world , I wonder what they will do when real ^-*! hits the fan
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
I have known Vahri for about 2 years and I have never heard of that name and bad dps... Maybe just maybe your bad and Vahri took charge and removed the real problem which would be u... Seeing as how u made this post... Yawn 50k dps... U can do that in full heroic gear rookie. If u gonna lie... Lie right. Atleast say he did 80k. Lol rookie
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Title Says it all. He has some gear but does below 50k dps. Bad... Do Not group with him because he WILL gimp your Dps and then sit and !@#$% the entire time. Guilds might wanna beware too, he'll prob blow up gchat in the same manner. pce

LOL this guy is talking about LFR... Jesus and to think he was talking about a raid that mattered. I would have to write multiple post on every single server to complain and QQ terribad people in LFR... but i dont, cause its LFR no one cares. The only people who care, are 12 year olds little girls with attention disorders...

Zombie go cry on your own server, maybe your friend wouldnt have been kicked from LFR if he was terribad
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
LoL @ Zombie... Sounds to me like you got yourself trolled.

As for Vahri and their dps, Ive seen the numbers to prove otherwise, and Im sure I am not the only one on this server who has. You are blowing smoke up the wrong chimney.
Edited by Sloanë on 4/26/2013 3:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
I went to bite Vahri's butt, and ended up breaking my teeth on her chainmail shorts.

I don't know who you are, but I <3 you. This made me laugh so hard =)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Definitely bumping this.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Definitely bumping this.

lol
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Searching random things on wow, and this popped up when I was looking for my toon, I totally forgot about this but it made me laugh so hard all over again.

Good times!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
FB brought me here
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
08/23/2015 07:04 AMPosted by Teddprime
FB brought me here

Tedd you moved to Mal'Ganis and left me behind? How wuuuuuuuude. /MichelleTanner
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]