Halaa PVP Night

90 Blood Elf Hunter
Hey guys! I was curious if any of you (Alliance and/or Horde) would like to organize a pvp night in Halaa (Nagrand, Outlands). I'm not a regular pvper, but I'm interested in the battle tokens from pvping in Halaa... to collect the pvp war Talbuks, of course. :)

We can organize a date an time depending on who would like to participate.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
openraid setup something like this a little while back it was a rly fun huge event with multiple raid groups where horde and alliance just took turns slaughtering each other for tokens.

i would very much enjoy doing it again and helping some of my guildies get their mounts. i am currently the acting pvp officer of Azeroths Resistance and my horde toon is actually in Omen. would love to get with u and organize this, looking forward to hearing from you.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
yo... remember that night when the gorefeind horde and old school azeroths resistance went to war for halaa?

we got smoked that night.

and just think it was all started over you guys ganking an outland rep farmer lol. good times
hope you enjoy your mounts bullies :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]