Ravenholdt Blizzcon'ers?

90 Orc Death Knight
Any Ravenholdt'ers going to Blizzcon? Hope to see some of you at the Ravenholdt server table!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
When and Where?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Zen
I will be going and so will my dad, Ginnhh.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
I went to the 2011 one, and only like 5 people showed up to the Ravenholdt table. They were all from the same guild, which I happened to have an alt in. I do know that one other was a cosplayer so they were out and about dealing with that sort of thing.
Pic related:
http://imgur.com/Vg3PX4r
Edited by Mazzle on 5/9/2013 7:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I went to the 2011 one, and only like 5 people showed up to the Ravenholdt table. They were all from the same guild, which I happened to have an alt in. I do know that one other was a cosplayer so they were out and about dealing with that sort of thing.
Pic related:
http://imgur.com/Vg3PX4r

Interesting transmog...its very "bright."
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
We have 6 of us going this year plus I know at least one old Ravenholdter who will join us.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Zen
I can just imagine:

I show up to the check-in and I show them my badge with the name Tyrazdormu and they'll be like 'Copyright infringement!'. I'll say to them that Tyr is unique and is not in the WoW universe.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
yeah i met up with the table in '10 and it was 1 big alliance guild and immortelle and judgernaught and myself and some lesser hordies. didnt really exceit me enoug hto check in '11.

im going this year but any ravenholdters i knew have already left the server.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
im going this year but any ravenholdters i knew have already left the server.

Please. I'm still here.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
YOU WENT ELF. IM JUST APPALLED BY YOUR ACTIONS
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
YOU WENT ELF. IM JUST APPALLED BY YOUR ACTIONS

You were a Blood Elf. We're like... cousins now. Or something.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
The A.I. and talking donkey that operate this character wish they could attend.

Til then, 001010101010000HEEHAW1001010010001.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
I may go to DragonCon this year, but usually the Blizzcon tickets sell out so fast that if you aren't planning on it from the year previous, you may as well not bother.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]