Reply Quote
42 Worgen Druid
Claim??
Reply Quote
42 Worgen Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
67 Draenei Death Knight
Don't want to seem nit-picky, but your OP could use a bit of formatting to make it easier on the eyes. At the very least a line break between the Alliance list and the Horde list would be good, but some underlining for headers and/or bolding guild titles would be *awesome*.

Forgive the web design student masquerading as a space goat.
Reply Quote
42 Worgen Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
World PVP combat. Many of the guilds have claimed a territory that they will defend if you 'ping' or attack it.

If you're looking for some fight, simply attack one of the outposts listed below:

Guild Alliance Claims:
<Keepers of Stromgarde> Stromgarde Keep (Arathi Highlands)
<Sentinels of the Blade> Feathermoon Stronghold (Feralas)
<Devilclaw Outlaws> Duskwood (Darkshire)
<Warbringer> Westbrook Garrison (Elwynn Forest)
<Clan Battlehammer> Blackrock Mountain (Searing Gorge)
<The Keepers of Kalidar> Darnassus (Teldrassil)
<The Päck> Gilneas

Guild Horde Claims:
<Dragonmaw Vanguard> Dragonmaw Port (Twilight Highlands)
<Phoenix Highguard> Silvermoon (Eversong Woods)
<Clan Stormfist> Razor Hill (Durotar)
<Ironhoof Tribe> Thunder Bluff (Mulgore)
<GorWatha Warband> Grom'Gol (Stranglethorn Vale)

(( You forgot to mention the great tree in the Blackwald. I like to be specific on some things. ))
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
[

How will Razor Hill be affected by the upcoming phasing with the assault on Orgrimmar?

Might make defending/attacking tricky if there are quest requirements for that place.

]
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Druid
Owlex, you forgot ORCWORM. Also, a note that ORCWORM is currently in control of Stromgarde Keep would be appropriate.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
How will Razor Hill be affected by the upcoming phasing with the assault on Orgrimmar?

Might make defending/attacking tricky if there are quest requirements for that place.

This is why we (Im in stormfist, to lazy to switch over) are thinking of adding a base somewhere. As far as we know we still claim Garadar out in Nagrand, but thats far as balls. I think current options are joining the Vanguard at Domination Point, Stonard, Zoram'gar Outpost in Ashenvale, Splintertree/Warsong Labor camp.

This is only if Razor Hill gets blown to !@#$, which looking at images, it seems like Trolls are taking it over.
Reply Quote
42 Worgen Druid
Owlex, you forgot ORCWORM. Also, a note that ORCWORM is currently in control of Stromgarde Keep would be appropriate.

Keepers of Stromgarde have already claimed Stromgarde, But I have Thrallmar for Orcworm
Reply Quote
42 Worgen Druid
Bump and request Sticky please
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Druid
04/24/2013 11:13 AMPosted by Owlex

Keepers of Stromgarde have already claimed Stromgarde, But I have Thrallmar for Orcworm

In a 10v10 rp-pvp event, ORCWORM claimed the Keep of Stromgarde for their own. I realize, however, that it's not a permanent arrangement. Not sure how you want to work it.
Reply Quote
42 Worgen Druid
04/24/2013 11:50 AMPosted by Helliondrop

In a 10v10 rp-pvp event, ORCWORM claimed the Keep of Stromgarde for their own. I realize, however, that it's not a permanent arrangement. Not sure how you want to work it.

I would say a youtube video of actual footage of the rp-pvp event to show who won the battle which I would post
Reply Quote

This is why we (Im in stormfist, to lazy to switch over) are thinking of adding a base somewhere. As far as we know we still claim Garadar out in Nagrand, but thats far as balls. I think current options are joining the Vanguard at Domination Point, Stonard, Zoram'gar Outpost in Ashenvale, Splintertree/Warsong Labor camp.

This is only if Razor Hill gets blown to !@#$, which looking at images, it seems like Trolls are taking it over.

Well, as I mentioned we may be transferring from Dom Point to somewhere in Barrens. I don't know if you've looked at all the 5.3 spoilers, but yeah...
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Johnny Awesome claims Three Corners.
Reply Quote
42 Worgen Druid

Well, as I mentioned we may be transferring from Dom Point to somewhere in Barrens. I don't know if you've looked at all the 5.3 spoilers, but yeah...

Keep me updated
Edited by Owlex on 4/24/2013 1:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Druid

I would say a youtube video of actual footage of the rp-pvp event to show who won the battle which I would post

How about you just talk to Belaal, leader of KoS.
Reply Quote
42 Worgen Druid

How about you just talk to Belaal, leader of KoS.

Will do!
Reply Quote
42 Worgen Druid
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]