TV Misses, alot

90 Human Paladin
In LFR my TV has been missing alot, my hit is over 7.5%
is this normal?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Are you getting parried, or do you have any hilarious debuffs?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Log out in your pve gear. Also, what boss is it? all of them? Feng the Accursed has an ability that destroys your hitchance while he's casting an attack.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
You're either being dodged or parried, most likely.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
it was on feng, and this is my pve ret gear. its recycled prot/pvp gear,
I have all the hit reforged as much as i can i belive, but a few peices i use for tanking also, so i cant touch that.

and they were miss's, not dodge parry, must have been the dbuff Maj mentioned thx
Edited by Knockerz on 4/23/2013 5:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Feng during his aoe on the first phase flat out makes you miss everything unless you're in the blue bubble.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
You aren't expertise capped. Also there are some bosses where tanks are idiots so you end up getting parried. Jin'rokh being the best example since tanks tend to face him toward the water so you have to choose between the damage buff or not getting parried.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
To be specific, Feng casts a spell called Epicenter that reduces your chance to hit by 75% as long as he's channeling it, unless you're inside the Nullification Barrier that one of the tanks should be casting.
Edited by Keten on 4/23/2013 6:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You aren't expertise capped. Also there are some bosses where tanks are idiots so you end up getting parried. Jin'rokh being the best example since tanks tend to face him toward the water so you have to choose between the damage buff or not getting parried.

when i dps i usualy stand behind the target to eliminate that, thx tho. I know they were misses cause it said miss lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
04/23/2013 06:42 PMPosted by Knockerz

when i dps i usualy stand behind the target to eliminate that, thx tho. I know they were misses cause it said miss lol

Well they weren't misses.
You are hugely over the hit cap.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I blame ghostcrawler for making ret such a crappy class, inquisition cause we need to spend our holy power instead of rolling our face on the keyboard, and ranged dps because they took our swag.

(Too much hit and not enough expertise, pve gear please).
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
04/23/2013 07:06 PMPosted by Solvexx

Well they weren't misses.
You are hugely over the hit cap.

You can still miss during Epicenter, unless you somehow/for some reason manage to be 75% over the cap. I mean, there's a lot of hit gear in t15, but not THAT much ^.-
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]