WoW Confessions- WRA style

90 Goblin Rogue
Alright folks lets hear em. Confessions about anything related to WoW. Could be anything from lore to RP experiences to questing embarrassments.

I'll start with mine

I actually still like Garrosh Hellscream and have that awesome wallpaper of him on the throne glaring at me kratos style. I've always loved bad guys and Garrosh rubs me the right way, he feels like an Orc and while I have resigned myself to his death he shall still be remembered on my desktop.

Note that is a totally OOC approval, my toons IC almost universally despise him, but what can I say..

I loved Mengsk and I love Garrosh.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Varian Wrynn has been my favorite character since the Ulduar trailer. During Wrath I'm pretty sure I was the only one that liked him on the entire server.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc-RFT2DqZo

So good.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Not to be a wet blanket or anything, but...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8568400216
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Not to be a wet blanket or anything, but...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8568400216

Well considering that thread isnt on the front page anymore I apologize for not seeing it..

But post anyway!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
No worries! Just thought I would bring it to your attention!

I've no objections; post away.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
No reason we can't have two posts, it's good for the brain to get things off your chest. Even though they're in two different places, and separated by your neck.

I'll help:

I honestly find goblins unappealing and a little gross. Something about them really bothers me, and I feel sort of bad but at the same time I also don't (sorry goblins).
Reply Quote
90 Troll Monk
I honestly find goblins unappealing and a little gross. Something about them really bothers me, and I feel sort of bad but at the same time I also don't (sorry goblins).

Might it be the hairstyles? It's sort of what squicks me from wanting to play one myself, though I've really, really tried to.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
I thought I could survive a guildy putting up the Ancient Portal: Dalaran after raid one night.

I WAS WRONG
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
04/25/2013 11:02 AMPosted by Fides

Might it be the hairstyles? It's sort of what squicks me from wanting to play one myself, though I've really, really tried to.

I think it's a combination of their voices (one of the voice sets for the NPCs literally makes me grit my teeth every time I accidentally click on him) and their faces. And ears. And malformed little bodies. They're basically like the worst combination of a gremlin and a ferengi with the face of Blix from Legend. I feel like they should smell really bad too.

AGAIN I AM SORRY GOBLIN PLAYERS IT'S NOT PERSONAL.
Reply Quote
I wiped on ToT trash.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I feel bad when I play alts and then feel bad about feeling bad.
Reply Quote
I feel bad when I play alts and then feel bad about feeling bad.

This too.

I'm an elitist and I have little patience for characters that break established lore like Bane broke the Bat.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I got burned out on raiding in my old guild.
Reply Quote
Despite that Horde is my favorite faction, both for WoW and playing in WC3, I don't like orcs.

I don't know why, and this was long before Garrosh was seen in game in TBC. Tauren and trolls were more interesting to me.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Despite that Horde is my favorite faction, both for WoW and playing in WC3, I don't like orcs.

I don't know why, and this was long before Garrosh was seen in game in TBC. Tauren and trolls were more interesting to me.

You know, I used to really like them a lot, but I think I started burning out on orcs around WotLK.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I can't be bothered to learn the histories of the various races enough to rp them 'competently' because what I have read I've loathed. I don't mean a little bit, I mean a lot. I mean we're talking I read the lore and go 'wtf were you thinking, this is godawful'.

To be fair, I also don't like tolkien so I'm not exactly coming from a stance of someone who's real in love with this type of storyline to begin with. But every time some new 'twist' comes out it really just feels like pandering to the masses rather then trying to write a genuinely interesting story. Sort of like writing a soap opera. It's why when you do see me rp I never refer to past events and keep my character very much in the present and focused on things like... the battle they just got out of. Or the animal they just fought. Etc. Anything but some epic recount of the lore... which a LOT of rpers tend to do. Instead of focusing on their characters they go into big contests of 'who knows the lore more and can make witty references to it the most' instead of just.. building a story with your character based in the here and now.

/end grumbly rant moment.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I sometimes miss being a Blood Elf Rogue, but I think that's mostly because of the good times I had back in WotLK.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I sometimes miss being a Blood Elf Rogue, but I think that's mostly because of the good times I had back in WotLK.

I know it's because of the googles. Every time I read one of your posts I hear it in Dogbert's voice.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Sometimes i want to race change back to a belf, and rp as old Sevon again.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
For some reason I think it would be hilarious to roll a male Forsaken DK, get him high enough to grind for Telaari Polearm, and once I have it run around pretending to be Death from the Discworld books.

Not as a srs roleplay thing, just for a good laugh or ten.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]