Blizzcon 2013

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I know there's like 2 people left reading these forums but anyone else going to Blizzcon? Supremacy has at least 8 going who got tickets and I know a few of our Alliance scum... ahem 'friends' got tickets as well ;)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Aren't the tickets all sold out?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Aren't the tickets all sold out?

Yes indeed. Many of us in Supremacy banded together to make sure we got tickets for the event. It'd be awesome to meet up with some other Medivh peeps while at the convention as well. :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
some of us SF folks are waiting for the second release of tickets and are gunna maybe do a road trip out there!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Lemme know who will be coming out! I'll be good to hang out with you in person again as well as your guildmates! :)
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
I know there's like 2 people left reading these forums but anyone else going to Blizzcon? Supremacy has at least 8 going who got tickets and I know a few of our Alliance scum... ahem 'friends' got tickets as well ;)

Heeey... I'm pretty sure you have some of your own Alliance scum.. ahem "characters."

Also, no Blizzcon for me. Maybe one of these years. But probably not. Bring me a keychain Shak! <3 Also have fun!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]