about 3s

90 Human Paladin
well im just starting to get into 3s hard core after i finish getting trinks, well i was wondering if ret pally hunter and healer does well...either dis or resto druid as thats wat the poeple im going to play with are...i understand after my burst my main role is to keep my teamates with mobility and keeping them alive(support). but i was wondering with new 5.3 buff to ret dps with sheath of light increase in dmg, will that help out to where inbetween those 2 min i might be able to do some dps in between HoS, HoP, and devotion aura.

any tips in 3s will also help as i dont see to many ppl pvping as ret
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
that comp should do as well as most I would think although keep in mind that most good teams will train you quite a bit so most of your support will be going to your partners to help them keep you alive.

Most of Rets issues are on the survivability side not the damage side although the extra damage always helps us blow stuff up faster.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
well i tend to get trained quite a bit, in 2s with my healer we aready reached 1400 rating but left due to conquest point cap and now need only one trink...so shuld i get increased health trink or increased strength trink with my macro...strength is 3k plus, the health is 40k something extra health...wat do u think is better

im leaning towards more of a increase strength trink upon use for the controlled burst...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I prefer the str trinket.

Also I wouldn't get frustrated if you don't get to insanely high rating as right now it is hard to get very high especially in 2's. I know people that had 2500 in 2's in Wrath that cant break 2000 in 2's this season.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]