[A]<Pure Morning> New Guild for Morning Raids

90 Human Priest
It's impossible for players, like me - working midnights, to find others who are available to raid in the early morning. There may not be many, but I'm sure there must be more like me out there that would find it more convenient to group around 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM EST.

I'm not particularly concerned with raiding striclty, as I would prefer casual players who are willing to help each other level alts, finish acheivements, or to take some time finding rare mounts as social events. An "all purpose" guild, if you will. But, the goal, eventually, is to form some sort of reliable schedule where we can all raid together.

At this moment, I'm not even overly concerned about you being a part of this guild. I'd rather focus on building a network of like-minded players to band together to experience content we would otherwise miss due to our difficult schedules. If you are currently dedicated to a guild, just PM me. I will add you to my contacts and notify you when we need more players to raid.

I'm still working on filling the charter, so suggestions on the direction you would like this guild to go are welcome. Decisions on guild bank access, recruitment process, and eveyrything in between is still up for discussion. So, please, if you are interested, get a hold of me to discuss what would be best for people like us, the early morning raiders.
Edited by Jayskin on 4/22/2013 10:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
I'm down for whatever makes the server and community more active. I can't say I even think of logging on that early since I'm in a earlier time zone, but good luck with this endeavor.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Wow, that's really nice of you! Thank you for your support!

I've been on Eonar since I started before Burning Crusade. It has never been as hard to raid during the day as it has been in recent years. After taking a year off, it's become impossible to find active players that are willing to get together in the morning. But, I have found a few.

Hopefully this guild will find success in this area, and us mornin' folk can finally expereince some of the great content and gear we've been missing out on.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Looks like you got your guild signatures. Good luck getting the guild off the ground!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Thanks, Indofear!

I've just created a thread in the "Guild Recruitment" section about our guild. I'm hoping to reach others who would be willing to create alts on our server to test our guild and see what it's all about first-hand!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8728112851
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]