New Transfer, LF Mature Guild

90 Dwarf Paladin
Hello,

Just in the process of transferring over to Stormrage. Looking for a mature, adult and friendly guild. Doesn't matter if it's hardcore raiding or not. I can and will fill in when needed since I work shift work. Do a lot a PvP. I've raided most content in the past as Holy and Protection.

Please, for the love of God. Someone accept me into their home!! ;)

Thanks in advance,

Eeny
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Hi Eenyweeny,

ThrowdowN is a level 25 guild with mature, adult players. We are currently a smaller guild trying to build up our ranks. We have 1 semi hardcore raid team, but seeing as we only raid 2 nights a week, most of us are running heroics/lfr together on off nights and generally having a good time. There's usually several people on at night, chatting and bsing in Mumble. We also like to raid 5.1 stuff on weekends, depending on who's online. Feel free to contact me in game to chat!

Jaecey
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
UNITED AS ONE

History: United As One was founded April 13th 2013 and has flourished beutifully in such a short time. It was created by Kaneika with the help of complete strangers who have grown to be a family of friends. The guild is by no means a kid-friendly guild. Everyone are mature adults who can handle themselves and contains an R-rated chat both in-game and on Mumble. The goal of this guild is to make it the best guild on Stormrage as not necessarily being the #1 guild in terms of progression, but being the best guild to be a part of, on the realm. I have 8+yrs experience and 3 of them are with raiding.

Personal Progression: 10/12 TOT

We have venues fit for all types of people be it casual or hardcore. We will have 3 Core Groups and they are as follows:

Team 1 (Name TBD): Tues - Wed - Thur 7PM - 11PM
Team 2 (Name TBD): Wed - Thur - Fri 12AM - 3AM
Team 3 (Name TBD): Fri - Sat - Sun 7PM - 11PM (casual)

We will also have organized PVP events which will be handled by our PvP Division Officer(s)

We also would like to extend our services to new players and will have teams set up for leveling, running dungeons, and offering advice on all classes, specs, professions and so on.

We currently have openings for 2 Raid Leaders, all raid spots and all Class Leaders, however you must have an Authenticator attached to your account to be a Leader.

Raid Leaders: Must know all fights, and most class mechanics to assist players achieve the guild's goals.

Class Leaders: Must know your particular class in all 3 specs and be able to assist players achieve their maximum potential.

We currently have Mumble and a website: http://unitedasone-stormrage.enjin.com

If you need any more information, please contact me via REAL ID: soleina#1660
Please indicate in your request comments that you would like to

A: Obtain more information about the guild
B: Apply to the guild

Have a fantastic day and hope to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,

Kaneika
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Hit me up ingame if days work for you hob#1294
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hello,

Just in the process of transferring over to Stormrage. Looking for a mature, adult and friendly guild.

Not sure if you'll find a mature or adult guild with your name. However, we are recruiting for 25m progression. If you are not interested in raiding at this time you can find a home in our social rank.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
We don't have a melee spot open atm in our raid group, but still take in casual members.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7200182708?page=1#0
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
Maybe instead of multiple forum necros on people looking for guilds, you could put up your own thread here and in guild recruitment.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Eenyweeny,

would love to have you and talk to you more in vent

I am transferring our lvl 25 guild to Stormrage this weekend May 25th or 26th.
Our guild is semi hardcore, with a fun and friendly atmosphere.
We are a group of mature adult professionals seeking similar players to play the game with.

We have not raided much this expansion due to players leaving the game and being on a dead server thus our reason to move to Stormrage.

We are looking for all classes to start a core group getting our feet into TOT and preparing for the next expansion.

Raid days have not been set yet, but looking to raid 2-3 nights per week excluding Friday and Saturday. Raid times would be from 8:30 or 9pm to 11:30pm EST.

My battle ID is ZIFT#1461 or email me at zift99@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]