Hpally PvP

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey I am new to holy paladin PvP, really liking it so far. I was just wondering everyone's stat priority for PvP and any tips you have. Thank you:)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Intellect > Spirit > Resilience > PvP Power > Mastery = Crit > Haste

The choice between Mastery and Crit is personal preference. Go with whatever you're more comfortable with. There are just as many people that swear by Mastery as Crit, but on paper Mastery has a slight advantage. I personally go for Mastery myself.
Reply Quote
Crit crit crit and some int for me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I stack as much mastery as i can. Mastery is the single best secondary stat holy paladins can stack. Even with the mastery nerfs next patch it is still better then crit because of the 40% baseline crit chance on HS. I stack around 30% mastery while buffed. Effectively improving all your healing by 30%.

Also, never ever ever, enchant, gem or reforge into haste. It's practically useless. On any item with haste and without mastery reforge haste into mastery. If it already has mastery reforge haste into crit.
Edited by Airesblood on 4/23/2013 6:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
I stack as much mastery as i can. Mastery is the single best secondary stat holy paladins can stack. Even with the mastery nerfs next patch it is still better then crit because of the 40% baseline crit chance on HS. I stack around 30% mastery while buffed. Effectively improving all your healing by 30%.

Also, never ever ever, enchant, gem or reforge into haste. It's practically useless. On any item with haste and without mastery reforge haste into mastery. If it already has mastery reforge haste into crit.

What he said, also mastery will cut down in your 'overhealing' and even if you do over heal, you get greater absorbs as well.

Crit, while giving you massive healing numbers.. Does a lot of over healing which is wasted healing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Mastery > Crit. Airesblood & Rroarrs said it best.
Edited by Sodtf on 4/24/2013 9:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]