Where is the horde?

90 Pandaren Hunter
why is it there is no horde that defend there cities ? hsf no shows and the ones that do show are a mix of guilds. where is gug the mighty strrike lord evertime we attack? some one on the horde side need to step up and lead there people to fight us when we show . so gug are you the leader of the horde ? are you the orc you use to be ? or is it just easy for you to hide and not react? horde get your spines back find someone to lead you in a good fight . or you can hide when we come in and make up stories about back in the day horde had pride and honor to defend its cities think about what im saying
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
tuesday night man.....the only reason CONVERGE was even in the shrine is cuz we were clearing different raids.

this is where i get the alliance are really bad part of my argument.

no alliance guild has killed ji kun last time i checked.

lots of horde guilds raid.

thats where they were.

fact is sorrow, you are a diversion.

check out that word, diversion, if you didn't know what it meant. but it accurately describes world pvp in all its forms for me.

in a game this big, i am glad there are diversions, you cant raid all day....unless your method...14 hours a day? geez
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
This entire post was 100% troll.
I have had tons of wpvp last week with only 5% of it with BoM. You Band of Dip!@#$s need to get over yourself and realize that you are not the center of this Maelstrom Server.
For a bunch of smacktalkers that constantly pat yourself on the back. I notice you dont last too long in Silvermoon and Thunder Bluff without Emerald Dream horde stomping your faces in the ground. Go to their server and talk your smack...see how long you last in crosserver areas.
Why the forum moderators let you %^-*! troll the forums is beyond me.
Edited by Globbersnot on 4/24/2013 9:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
tuesday night man.....the only reason CONVERGE was even in the shrine is cuz we were clearing different raids.

this is where i get the alliance are really bad part of my argument.

no alliance guild has killed ji kun last time i checked.

lots of horde guilds raid.

thats where they were.

fact is sorrow, you are a diversion.

check out that word, diversion, if you didn't know what it meant. but it accurately describes world pvp in all its forms for me.

in a game this big, i am glad there are diversions, you cant raid all day....unless your method...14 hours a day? geez

Horde is full of pvers? That makes me sad indeed.

Why the forum moderators let you %^-*! troll the forums is beyond me.

Ive been wondering the same about you, honestly.
Edited by Vod on 4/24/2013 9:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Definitely a heavy majority of PVE and sissy behavior going on on Horde side. Nobody over here cares anymore, not even the so called PvP guilds, HSF being my prime example. Sorry for the lack of challenge, folks, hopefully people will realize this is a PvP server soon.

For anyone confused, Battlegrounds and Arenas aren't the way to take advantage of a PvP server, you can do that crap on any server. Get out there and fight, you lazy dogs! The Horde has been hiding in the comfort of our own cities for too long!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Dude...for the last time. The realm is dead. That is why their aren't horde. Clue in yet or would you like a big flashing sign and some ad spams to figure it out.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
ok first of its not be cause the relem is dead . just like ven and the other guy said there to into pve on a pvp sever . and globber if i wanted to fight ed i would move there i want to fight horde here and my post wasnt a troll i ask a lot of questions to get info from other players
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
while i am impressed by what you guys do, dont get me wrong, i kill so many alliance in your shrine ....

i spent 5 minutes randomly inviting people, then you all were dead on the floor, yes this is after you killed me 3-4 times.

thanks for the free hks though!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Sorrow realms dead !@#$
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
what ever nerf go back to where ever you play and fall on your staff
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Truth is, Maelstrom is dead. Maelstrom is where my mage used to be, but that was back when NRU was on its Prime. The server has fallen downhill and I moved to Emerald Dream which has more action. Most of which is in WSB's favor.

I'll bring a war to BoM whenever I can. THE BATTALION SHALL CRUSH ALL WHO OPPOSE OUR AUTHORITY!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Oh yea. Manamonster#1
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Saying the realm is dead is honestly like beating a dead horse at this point, running it over with a tank, followed by a steamroller, and then going and rolling around in the bloody mess that is left.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Sorrôw wrote:
and globber if i wanted to fight ed i would move there i want to fight horde here and my post wasnt a troll i ask a lot of questions to get info from other players

Oh OK!
I have a very simple question for you, Sorrôw!

First...let me point out that when I log on...I look for wpvp. I dont pve and I dont do rated battlegrounds. I rarely even do battlegrounds.
I do dailies from time to time. (when Im bored). And when im out looking for a fight...I go alone! I am rarely in a group. Even when I find a big wpvp fight...I fight alone.(Dont like spies in my party giving away my location).
And all my years on this server...I have seen a lot of other people fighting alone. The list is very long.
But a currant few, are toons like Vod, Variante and Couille. I think they are three of the most bada$$ players I have ever faced in this game. (Too bad they all act like dbags).And I cant count how many times I have seen Luckycharms out fighting alone. Ive seen Manamonster in Orgrimmar alone for hours! Lots of horde fight alone too. You have all seen them. How many time have you been out and seen Gug all alone some place just collecting pets or doing dailies? Everybody has seen this.

But do you know what we never see? Your candya$$ out alone. You NEVER go anywhere without your babysitters. You know as soon as people see you you out alone...You will be rezzing at the nearest grave yard. You dont have the SKILL to go out alone like Vod or Gug.
I cant understand, why the skilled players in your guild, do all the work, while you take all the credit. You are pathetic.

So my question to you is...
Where the eff is your spine?
Why dont YOU come out of hiding.

Man up or shut-up.
Edited by Globbersnot on 4/25/2013 7:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
92 Troll Druid
Truth is, Maelstrom is dead. Maelstrom is where my mage used to be, but that was back when NRU was on its Prime. The server has fallen downhill and I moved to Emerald Dream which has more action. Most of which is in WSB's favor.

I'll bring a war to BoM whenever I can. THE BATTALION SHALL CRUSH ALL WHO OPPOSE OUR AUTHORITY!

It's both weird and cool seeing people I recognize from Maelstrom on ED.
Edited by Rejuvenate on 4/25/2013 12:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
04/24/2013 12:11 PMPosted by Nerfincoming
Dude...for the last time.

Doubt it will be for the last time. Just like that thread you made about saying you wouldn't harass sorrow or bom anymore and here you still are.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Woe
I hear vod is a PIMPING PALADIN?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I hear vod is a PIMPING PALADIN?

When I was a dwarf, I was a pimpin' paladin.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
globber i go out by myself all the time just becasue you dont see me dont mean crap.
and how many times have i 1v1 you and you make up stuiped storys . you maybea goblin but the fact is you a big fat troll and the but of most of my guilds jokes
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]