Horde Pally's

63 Orc Death Knight
I think They Should Make Where Horde Can Have 3 Classes That Can Be Paladins. Cause Alliance, Humans, Draenei and Dwarfs Can Be Paladins.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
You don't get how the whole class balance thing between Shaman and Paladins between the two factions has been going this whole time do you?

Alliance is due another Paladin actually to even it out.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Everyone knows that Alliance aren't people. And 'not people' aren't due anything.
Reply Quote
Night Elf Pallies GO! Would make this guy a Nelf in a heartbeat, already got a Draenie but I don't do shorties. =P

As for Horde, I got my Belf and Cow Pallies. The other races don't really work and it was a little stretch for cows, but not too bad.
Edited by Arkidan on 4/24/2013 9:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Only one class can be paladins.

Cadenbrie is correct though -- alliance have 3 paladin and 3 shaman options, horde have 2 paladin and *5* shaman. So alliance should get either another paladin option or another shaman option, if it worked that way. NE shaman or gnome or worgen paladins could work.

Or they could delete goblin shamans, which have always been a lore trainwreck, and give them all a mandatory free race change to any other horde race.
Reply Quote
Horde should never even gotten paladin but too many people cried about it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Horde has less paladins on purpose, just like alliance has less shamans.
Reply Quote
Yeah...not until they give another Alliance race the option to be paladins to even out the current imbalance. Night elf or worgen perhaps.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
My 2c of this is all races should be able to be any class. Even undead can be worked in to Paladin's, if blizz wanted. Resurrected by holy power, rather then death magic. And you have an undead that will not be burned by the "light". Difference being is that if one picks undead, paladin they will not look like the Forsaken, but more like a human. Let's face it Alli vs Hord is not good vs bad, both sides are rotten. So i see no reason why you can't have hord serving the light, and Alli serving the dark.
Reply Quote
55 Draenei Death Knight
Night elves are the only option left for pala ha din.

horde should get panda paladins only.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin

My teleporter malfunctioned and turned me into a male night elf. I just went afk until the debuff was gone. I can't imagine someone making one of those on purpose.
Reply Quote

My teleporter malfunctioned and turned me into a male night elf. I just went afk until the debuff was gone. I can't imagine someone making one of those on purpose.

If cows can discover unknown parts/paths of the light, the oldest race on azeroth should be able to figure it out.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin

If cows can discover unknown parts/paths of the light, the oldest race on azeroth should be able to figure it out.

I'm pretty sure draenei are the oldest race on Azeroth at the moment. If you mean native races then that's trolls.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]