When IC behavior gets creepy

90 Draenei Paladin
I...guh...whazz...

...this thread went somewhere weird.
Reply Quote
I told you it was creepy but noooo, you didn't listen.
Reply Quote
Er.

Google Fenoxo.

IT IS NOT SFW DO AT YOUR OWN RISK.

/googles

/blinks

/LOLS FOREVER

I'm sorry, just- I always have trouble taking !@#$ like that seriously because the proportions are so IMPOSSIBLE.

Well, I'm guessing one of the characters of their recent game is inspiring Goblins? /snickers
Man, that's hilar.

(Sorry if that's anyone's kink, just, those drawings. Those proportions. I have similar reactions to the big breasted women in Anime and Video Games. All I can think is how comical they look, and how much that must hurt their back.)

To be honest, the game is much bett- more graphic than the fan art.
Edited by Sulphuras on 4/25/2013 6:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
The proportions are as they are because that's the author's ... er, like?

Most of the actual content is player-driven. He's designed very little(And what he has designed is actually ... sweet? Would be the best word?).

I've spoken with him often. >> He's not a terrible person, no matter how creepy/weird the game itself can get.

Also you choose what path you take. You don't have to be a sadist/grabbler(You know what I mean, but censors)
Edited by Sinfalore on 4/25/2013 6:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
If the game's creepy, then I will happily hang out in my little creeper corner. It's STILL less creepy than some of the messages I've gotten on some sites on the internet. Especially since anyone who isn't into or seriously amused by the stuff in the game (or into AND seriously amused by) is not getting forced to play it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
He's making a living off it, and I can't fault him for that. It's also very possible to be a moral, upstanding character in that game. It's definitely harder, but that makes sense considering you are quite literally the last beacon of purity in an increasingly-corrupted world.

Also who doesn't laugh when their character description reads them having dozens of ten foot long wangs.
Edited by Madican on 4/25/2013 7:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
He actually used Offbeatr(Which is like Kickstarter but with less limits) to partially(Or completely, I'm not sure) fund another game.

I believe it'll have better graphics/interface but I haven't kept up with it.

Made, like... 150k? Something like that?

Edit: I just asked him, it's closing in on 120k now.
Edited by Sinfalore on 4/25/2013 7:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
CoC the MMORPG.

That's a terrifying thought.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Eh, it's obviously a kink game and kinks come with a lot of weirdness and perceived (and sometimes real) kinkiness.

Personally, with kink material (and sorry for overusing that word, but others would be censored so whatevs) I don't judge it as harshly because it's supposed to be a dump of emotions/wants/suppressed stuff. I mean, I could go around interviewing every person to see if the reasons they are into a kink are emotionally healthy and not repressing dangerous stuff, but I'm disinclined to do so. And with games like this, they are exploring those fantasies in a safe space where it doesn't harm anyone.

I mean, yikes. Let's not talk about what a game with all my kinks in it would look like.
Reply Quote
When I look on my kinks and turn-ins, it only reminds me of how I used to be a normal person before I discovered the internet.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
When I look on my kinks and turn-ins, it only reminds me of how I used to be a normal person before I discovered the internet.

It was abnormal before the internet.

It exponentially increased.
Reply Quote
04/25/2013 07:25 PMPosted by Sinfalore

Yeah, the internet goaded along the ones I already had...and lead me to a whole bunch more.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
04/25/2013 07:27 PMPosted by Solafina

Yeah, the internet goaded along the ones I already had...and lead me to a whole bunch more.

Even among weird

I'm weird.

I'm apparently a very small niche of another very small niche.
Reply Quote
Nobody is weird or abnormal, we just each have our own strand of insanity to cope with.

I can't wait to get off work to go poke Worgens with a stick.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Nobody is weird or abnormal, we just each have our own strand of insanity to cope with.

I can't wait to get off work to go poke Worgens with a stick.

given our previous conversation...

I laughed so hard.
Reply Quote

Even among weird

I'm weird.

*Weird-among-weird fistbump*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior

Even among weird

I'm weird.

*Weird-among-weird fistbump*

We should talk. *nodnod*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
On my Blood Elf Hunter wandering around Silvermoon, I see some pretty terrible behavior.

I honestly just see teenagers playing anime characters more than anything. I am not saying it doesn't happen but I have never gotten "stranger danger" from anyone I have encountered. Granted I don't normally go looking for RP. I hardly ever have any overly negative RP encounters in Silvermoon or Orgrimmar.
Reply Quote
Ha!

Irony/Sadly/Thankfully enough, I just can't do that type of Roleplay in WoW. None of my characters are really inclined to do so. *shrug*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Ha!

Irony/Sadly/Thankfully enough, I just can't do that type of Roleplay in WoW. None of my characters are really inclined to do so. *shrug*

Isn't for everyone.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]