Hi!

90 Blood Elf Warlock
*Pokes server with a stick*
You guys alive here?
Reply Quote
I don't think you poked them hard enough D:
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Priest
These are the first new post to this realm forum in over two weeks.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Sad times. What realms did you guys get merged with, in xrealm crap?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
I occasionally stroll by these forums because I used to play on Warsong back in Classic. Kind of depressing to think about how far Warsong has fallen over the past 6 years. Used to be up there with servers like KJ, KT, and Sargeras. But when you think about it, Warsong is the eventual fate for almost all WoW servers. Even Illidan and Mal'ganis.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
You guys have 6 pages of forum chatter, we're at 125. Please be more active.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
We are indeed alive. Just not with as much bustle as once upon a time. Find a good guild (like ours!) and you will not feel so lonely.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
This isn't alive.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Holy crap. They really need to merge some servers. This game revolves around the community.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Didn't Warsong get cross-realmed with other servers? I know on KJ I see people from Blackrock...which I find odd since they're both very populated. GG Blizzard...please merge this dying server with some other one.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Hunter
At least merge the AH with a more populated server
Reply Quote
05/23/2013 09:12 PMPosted by Kalorea
We are indeed alive. Just not with as much bustle as once upon a time. Find a good guild (like ours!) and you will not feel so lonely.

Your guild has no progress this tier. I wouldn't define that as "good" from a PVE perspective.

Your guild carries your fatass so I wouldn't define you as "good" from a PVE perspective.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]