I actually found your post to be the most helpful. I can learn from you :)
Glad to know I could help. Also, in looking at your numbers, I think you have a really good distribution there. A couple small things and a couple big things...
- Good use of Rejuv. In a dung, it'll probably be your top heal.
- Good (lack of) use of Nourish...it's really only for when there's like NOTHING going on and you already have 3 stacks of Lifebloom on your target. In raids I never use it.
- Wild Growth - Is a great heal and it's usually towards the top of my distribution in raids, although it does have less application in dungeons because you're normally talking about only 2-3 players damaged at a time. But keep in mind that it has my vote as an awesome heal. If it's available to me and I'm in a dung, even if I know it'll overheal, sometimes I pop it instead of dropping 2 rejuvs. It's okay on mana, too, which is a bonus. It's a very stabilizing spell so pop it anytime you see 3 or more players taking dmg. It'll overheal some but don't worry about that.
- You know to (when possible) get your tank going with the 3 LB's PRIOR to pulling, right? That way you don't have to spend the first 3-4 seconds getting it up. Just a little tip that's a good quality of life habit to get into.
- I see you have just a TOUCH of Healing Touch, but NO Regrowth. For me (and I think if you ask around you'll hear the same thing), Regrowth is a superior large direct cast to Healing Touch, primarily because the mana difference is negligible but the cast time of HT is about a second more. This makes using it impractical (unless you pair it with Nature's Swiftness - if you even have that talent and that's only every couple of minutes). Also, if you use Glyph of Regrowth, you can guarantee that it'll crit every time, making it a very adequate large heal when people are at or below roughly 50%. Just beware - it is mana expensive so don't spam it. I've completely replaced HT with Regrowth in the last 6 months or so.
- TRANQUILITY! - It's not listed so I assume you didn't use it? I guess it's possible that the opportunity never presented itself, but that seems unlikely (especially that final fight in the brewery). It's our biggest healing cd and heals everyone in a dungeon practically to full health if you let the whole cast run without moving. Using Tranq situationally is a MUST MUST MUST. It will never account for a huge % of your heals (because at most you're only going to use it twice in a fight...usually only once), but getting back to our talk about timing and coming through with the big hit for your team, Tranquility has the potential to be that raid-saving (or dung-saving) cast because of its situational power.
*EDIT - When you can, use Symbiosis with a Shaman so you get Spiritwalker's Grace, which will allow you to move around while casting Tranquility.