Anyone from Spirestone going to Blizzcon?

100 Human Paladin
Just curious.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I know of at least one on Alli and I am sure there are quite a few on Horde
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
yes
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I'll be the one wearing a wizard hat.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Myself, Jamie, and Jettia will be. Jettia will be the Santa Clause looking guy with the receding hairline, and without the white/grey hair. I'll be the tall one with dark hair with a perpetual look of being unhappy. Jamie will be the one near us mostly covering his face with his palm.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I will be there as well, but only if I can get 3 more tickets. When I ordered my tickets the 4 never went through and just 1 did. I had the hotel for 4 booked 2 months ago lol.
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
pretty much ALL of No Time...except for me....f u k ers.

Eroiqa
Edited by Reeva on 4/29/2013 3:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Remember They have Server Meet ups upstairs, We all hanged out and partied out last time.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Remember They have Server Meet ups upstairs, We all hanged out and partied out last time.

Don't forget to bring a towel!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I know I sound like a goof lol, but I am getting some shirts made for me and my crew with character names and server. Not sure if I want shirts or a hoodie cause i heard its kind of cold in there
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I know I sound like a goof lol, but I am getting some shirts made for me and my crew with character names and server. Not sure if I want shirts or a hoodie cause i heard its kind of cold in there

You put that thing on me.... We both know what will happen to you....
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
lol
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I'll be the one wearing a wizard hat.

Don't need shirts where we're going...
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior

Most I've done, I have the warrior shirt waited till it went on clearance; I've been given the "Level ?? Elite" shirt. Saying that, itll probably be a band T - Shirt, Disturbed, Dethklok, metallica, and a pair of jeans or if its somewhat warm (60+ for november is warm) jean shorts.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Almost all of <Casual Encounters> will be there as well.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I am going :) I will be staying at the Hilton across the street from Blizzcon. I can't wait to head down from Washington and enjoy the weather and go out..party:)
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Word; just remember. Realm meet up. Need a nice social group to drink beer with. In 2011 it was day 2, like 2pm. Schedule was posted outside the main doors, inside the little Fourier area.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I will be there on day 2 for sure, hope everyone has fun ;)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Hope you all have lots of fun!! Wish I could enjoy it with you!
Hey Jamie....no hard feelings!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Good luck to all those who are alliance and are going blizz and horde will be laughing and harassing you, not hating on alliance myself here just informing those who have never went to blizzcon you will see blizz and the horde people there are straight up rude to people who play alliance characters lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]