A peon thinks lowly of The Empire

95 Human Hunter
So im just chillin in Stormwind. Born and raised on the playground is where I spend most of my days. And then suddenly, shots fired!!!!

http://imageshack.us/a/img819/5568/wowscrnshot042413234107.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img259/4688/wowscrnshot042413234337.jpg

The Warbringer Intelligence Agency quickly got to work with the knowledge of his terrific trio achievement was on 4/19/2013 and found that this character's in WSB!

After much cross referencing, we figured out the character was...........
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Zozy/achievement#92

I guess WSB peons must not like highly of the "Empire"
Edited by Jalën on 4/24/2013 10:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
shots fired?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
heard 'round the chatbox.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
It's past your bed time, Jalen.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
so sad funny thing is both of his toons i have killed 1vs1 but thats right..... Sorry we are bad .... *lmfao*
Reply Quote
95 Human Hunter
It's past your bed time, Jalen.

Yes daddy
Reply Quote
Do you have more clear screenshots? I kicked someone for rage telling the other day but all I have here is you telling me the date you saw and have no way of actually knowing who that was. Hit me up if you have something more clear and I will see it dealt with.

Edit: Please stop attacking the vendors. Attack a city or something. CBH and SoL attacks Thrallmar at least. I got 13 people to come out to the vendors and drive you guys off, It's just boring.
Edited by Xanathal on 4/24/2013 11:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hey dude, there's a big 'ol chatbox on your screen. You should consider hiring a plastic UI surgeon and get a reduction, just sayin'
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Do you have more clear screenshots? I kicked someone for rage telling the other day but all I have here is you telling me the date you saw and have no way of actually knowing who that was. Hit me up if you have something more clear and I will see it dealt with.

Edit: Please stop attacking the vendors. Attack a city or something. CBH and SoL attacks Thrallmar at least. I got 13 people to come out to the vendors and drive you guys off, It's just boring.

well if we hit thrallmar we hit a lowbie questing area, the vendors 90% of the time only have 90s there and we're far more likely to get a quicker response there. *shrugs* I wasn't in charge of this one, granted all the vendor hits are getting semi-boring...
Edited by Árn on 4/24/2013 11:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
95 Human Hunter

Never! Your vendors belong to us!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Never has warbringer held the vendors more than 15 mins without being driven off. Wsb on the other hand has held storm wind and the vendors for hours on end while being attacked, Just surrender and join us like the smart ones did.
Reply Quote
95 Human Hunter
Never has warbringer held the vendors more than 15 mins without being driven off. Wsb on the other hand has held storm wind and the vendors for hours on end while being attacked, Just surrender and join us like the smart ones did.

Nah its a lot more fun being alliance fighting against the zerg
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If you say so, I would get tired of it. At least when and if WSB is wiped by 2+ other guilds we have our past and future occupation victories to keep us sane.

04/25/2013 09:48 AMPosted by Jalën

That way of thinking may be why you lost a few good players.
Idk I can't speak for them, just what they say after they leave you.
Why lose when you can win?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

[

Better players almost always prefer to play with on a more difficult setting when other options are available.

]
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I can see that logic for rated things like arenas or bgs, wpvp is different.
Reply Quote
I can see that logic for rated things like arenas or bgs, wpvp is different.

If everybody just switched teams when it got hard, there wouldn't be any wpvp.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
If you say so, I would get tired of it. At least when and if WSB is wiped by 2+ other guilds we have our past and future occupation victories to keep us sane.

Because YOU don't really win. Your contribution is minimal. You're an appendix that he'll kick one day when you make the wrong move...and that's the problem with basing your "wins" and your confidence as a player in group pvp, especially Zerg pvp. At the end of the day, when you're on your own, you're a loser who can't do jack an gets rofflestomped.

On the other hand, if you pull off some whackadoo craziness in a 1v1 or 1vx or small vs large group, you ride the high for a while. It's really a win, and you know your effort, your timing, and your skill let you accomplish something incredible and really impressive.

You're fine with being a nameless cog? Go for it. I've found something better.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
No glory when winning through zerging.

I can respect the leadership for keeping their war machine going for as long as it has, but for all the foot soldiers who merely have to follow basic instructions, spam aoe and let the number of bodies decide the outcome, you don't earn any recognition as a player.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Just to clear things up, last night we attacked with 6 people, while Wsb holds said positions with an entire raid. *raises hands in air* Im not trying to call anyone out or fire shots at anybody im just saying, we attacked the vendors with a small group for fun and it worked! We got a solid response and had some good small scale wpvp until we got wiped..

I don't understand this....We were looking for a fight and thats the easiest spot to find level 90 pvpers as they are the pvp vendors....Thats like asking pve players to please stop killing those poor raid bosses...
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Druid

I don't understand this....We were looking for a fight and thats the easiest spot to find level 90 pvpers as they are the pvp vendors....Thats like asking pve players to please stop killing those poor raid bosses...

Too easy for mindless zerglings and drones to get "oracle-rushed" off the wall.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]