A peon thinks lowly of The Empire

90 Human Paladin
You guys are pretty good, but you've got a ways to go to reach the epicness of rock climbing flame war topic Wings of Steel.

omg wth was that Ashishishe?

over 3000? Wow didn't know how passionate rock climbers were.lol
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Ohh yeah. That's just one of about a dozen threads on the topic, too. The climb and its controversy had generated somewhere closer to 5.5k posts at this point in an epic flame war spanning decades.

It turns out that if there's one thing that makes rock climbers madder than when people chain-post pictures of adorable brightly colored cartoon ponies all over their forums, it's when people climb "their" rocks (in public places) without their approval.
Edited by Ashishishe on 4/26/2013 8:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Hmm. As I reflect, perhaps I should amend that.

If there's one thing rock climbers can't stand, it's other rock climbers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Ohh yeah. That's just one of about a dozen threads on the topic, too. The climb and its controversy had generated somewhere closer to 5.5k posts at this point in an epic flame war spanning decades.

It turns out that if there's one thing that makes rock climbers madder than when people chain-post pictures of adorable brightly colored cartoon ponies all over their forums, it's when people climb "their" rocks (in public places) without their approval.

((lawwwl, you make my day))
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hmm. As I reflect, perhaps I should amend that.

If there's one thing rock climbers can't stand, it's other rock climbers.

[

That's valid. Because bronies aren't really people, if you get what I mean.

Better to vent your frustrations against another logical actor than people who willingly dive into pony-land.

]
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
((Soooo...ummmm I leave to go coach a baseball game, come home and begin reading this monster of a thread and I think it's safe to say that oraora w.e the hell your name is.....You're an idiot and I cant even begin to tell you what I would give to meet you in real life. You have tried to back your way out of making fun of kids being shot at school. Yes I was "madbro" when i read that, because the people who were affected by such a tragedy were devastated beyond repair and while an entire nation mourned, you think it's ok to sit on a game forum and make fun of it. Before this thread was funny nerd times making fun of one another but you went to a whole new level. You are a worthless coward and I stand for every person with morals on this planet when I say that you sir can go fu*k yourself! Annnywaaayyy enough with him!

When i slipped your skin it was more enjoyable than I thought it would be.

OOC: I lol'd...but still...
http://thebarking.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/thefinger.jpg

))

Next Time I slip inside you I'm going to take that finger and point it where the sun don't shine.

Probably won't be as enjoyable though.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Dang, that monk is upset.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
So, is Return going to sit on that fluke win over a high-impaired monk, or will he man up and face the music against a sober, Battalion-trained Oraoraoro??
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
So, is Return going to sit on that fluke win over a high-impaired monk, or will he man up and face the music against a sober, Battalion-trained Oraoraoro??

I still want sober Orao to agree or disagree with his inhebriated counterpart that makes up a majority of the posts in this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I don't know....

I tend to think I play better when I have had a few drinks. That is untill I fall asleep
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

LOL

You and Chald have me cracking
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
04/26/2013 12:56 PMPosted by Bronkk

LOL

You and Chald have me cracking

Hmm, I play better when I'm buzzed.

Or maybe I'm just having more fun and not noticing I'm sucking so badly...

Either way, cheers!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

LMAO!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

Thats pretty much me right there!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
The fact that you had to bring up the subject of a school shooting in a WoW thread because you lost to a duel is downright unacceptable. An issue that has touched many people within this country alone should result in a immediate kick from ANY guild. And I would go as far to say a ban along with it. There is NO situation in this game where a school shooting becomes a part of ANY argument. I feel so bad for you Ora. I legitimately feel sorry for you.

Amazes me he still remains in the guild after making a comment like that
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
04/26/2013 01:50 PMPosted by Bronkk
The fact that you had to bring up the subject of a school shooting in a WoW thread because you lost to a duel is downright unacceptable. An issue that has touched many people within this country alone should result in a immediate kick from ANY guild. And I would go as far to say a ban along with it. There is NO situation in this game where a school shooting becomes a part of ANY argument. I feel so bad for you Ora. I legitimately feel sorry for you.

Amazes me he still remains in the guild after making a comment like that

I have read worse. Didn't you go on a gay bashing tirade with that night elf rogue fellow one night?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
04/26/2013 01:36 PMPosted by Bronkk

Thats pretty much me right there!

:)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I have read worse. Didn't you go on a gay bashing tirade with that night elf rogue fellow one night?

Never went on a gay bashing tirade

Someone made a post about his relationship with another male. Wumbo and I made a few trolling comments about it. I apologized and cleared things up with the guy later
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
04/26/2013 02:16 PMPosted by Bronkk

Never went on a gay bashing tirade

Someone made a post about his relationship with another male. Wumbo and I made a few trolling comments about it. I apologized and cleared things up with the guy later

Ohhhhhh you apologized well that's perfectly fine then.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
[

lolwow

I finally managed to read through the whole thread and I'm impressed that someone other than myself could get a WSB member that worked up.

]
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]