A peon thinks lowly of The Empire

100 Human Hunter
So you guys do the same? Wsb aren't saints. I'm just saying in a world PvP stand point weather it's fair or not our zerg tactics dominate areas for long periods of time. WSb is the most harassed guild on the shadowburn battle group. You get PMS we get forums posted. Its back and forth hypocricy day after day. The only real claim is that wsb is virtually unstable in our wpvp actions. Everything else is immature nonsence or personal opinion.

It's a response to what you do! I tried playing honorably with WSB. I've told people to not to troll WSB for the sole fact that we are better than that. I've personally removed people from the guild for rage whispers. And I have personally told people in guild that they will be removed for trolling. But how is rage whispers any different than when you guys make false claims on the forums.

I don't mean to call anyone out like this, but Xanathal is the biggest offender of this. He makes Warsong reports about how the mighty Empire crushes any alliance guild that comes by. When you do this your asking for a response. Which is the exact same goal as when one sends rage whispers. So whenever you guys provide poor information on encounters, and false results of all WPvP engagements, expect a response!
Reply Quote
04/25/2013 12:54 PMPosted by Jalën
He makes Warsong reports about how the mighty Empire crushes any alliance guild that comes by.

Lmao wow, I explained this to you already. It's called tongue-in-cheek humor, look it up. It's an RP-esque thread coming from the co-GM of Warsong Battalion. Not saying I don't RP but I certainly haven't tagged a single one of them. You guys are getting so bent out of shape by my silly forum threads it's hilarious.

Edit: I even posted the intentions of the threads in one of them for stupid people who don't get it.
Edited by Xanathal on 4/25/2013 1:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
THE BLACKSAYAN LIVES!!!!!

i challenge any WSB member to a KAMAHAMAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

(must be a super sayan)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
04/25/2013 01:04 PMPosted by Xanathal
He makes Warsong reports about how the mighty Empire crushes any alliance guild that comes by.

Lmao wow, I explained this to you already. It's called tongue-in-cheek humor, look it up. It's an RP-esque thread coming from the co-GM of Warsong Battalion. Not saying I don't RP but I certainly haven't tagged a single one of them. You guys are getting so bent out of shape by my silly forum threads it's hilarious.

Edit: I even posted the intentions of the threads in one of them for stupid people who don't get it.

[

If you ever have to explain your reasoning you either do not know your audience or you are a terrible storyteller.

]
Reply Quote
If you ever have to explain your reasoning you either do not know your audience or you are a terrible storyteller.

Nah, people are losing their sense of humor for anything more complex than a fart/sex joke.
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Druid
04/25/2013 12:50 PMPosted by Urivial
Talk about no faction pride! You're an Orc trashing a horde guild. You're a joke.

You seem to have a hard time reading, so I'll let you in on the fact that your guild routinely makes it clear in forum posts that the "Warsong Empire" is a seperate entity from the Horde.

So you guys do the same? Wsb aren't saints. I'm just saying in a world PvP stand point weather it's fair or not our zerg tactics dominate areas for long periods of time. WSb is the most harassed guild on the shadowburn battle group. You get PMS we get forums posted. Its back and forth hypocricy day after day. The only real claim is that wsb is virtually unstable in our wpvp actions. Everything else is immature nonsence or personal opinion.

WSB is only "harassed" because your leadership has shown that they are bad people. Your guild master conspired with his second in command to delete entire threads on these forums just because they didn't agree with the contents, utilizing your officership.

This. Don't forget they also deleted RP threads, simply because they were 'alliance rpers'
Edited by Helliondrop on 4/25/2013 1:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
04/25/2013 01:11 PMPosted by Xanathal

Nah, people are losing their sense of humor for anything more complex than a fart/sex joke.

[

You're also presuming you are capable of authoring Swiftian prose.

]
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Druid
04/25/2013 01:04 PMPosted by Xanathal

Where in the comedy rule book does tongue and cheek humor go hand in hand with "Let me sabotage the server by deleting RP posts and being a general douche"? is that just a little...Xanathal touch?
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Druid
04/25/2013 01:11 PMPosted by Xanathal

Of course, of course. It's not that you're just not funny, it's that THEY just don't appreciate YOU.

Got it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Ah man, I finally get it, you just wanted to make folks laugh. It's a worthy goal, but even you seem to realize that the realm forum has been booing for you to get off the stage collectively.

But hey, from your posts I really think your target audience should be people who can truly enjoy the tongue-in-cheek humor. Like Warsong Battalion. So how about keeping your "RP-esque" posts on the front page of their website, and off ours eh?
Reply Quote
Of course, of course. It's not that you're just not funny, it's that THEY just don't appreciate YOU.

Got it.

I know you hate us because we win. You hate our existence and think WSB should die and every time we win, the hatred intensifies. You said the other day to me that you don't care who is/isn't in WSB while I was trying to tell you Orcworm had Davidsuzuki's mage in it yet I can say with great confidence you contacted Warbringer about Strucks. No, WSB is not falling apart thanks to Himanshu. It's not falling apart at all and we're growing. We are about to start up the second guild that we just acquired so we can grow even further.

Edit: It's why you push the forum topic thing with all your might. Despite having no evidence you want to damage WSB any way possible.Your failure to acknowledge a lot of these guys lack of care about your issue is why nothing is happening.

But hey, from your posts I really think your target audience should be people who can truly enjoy the tongue-in-cheek humor. Like Warsong Battalion. So how about keeping your "RP-esque" posts on the front page of their website, and off ours eh?

Haven't posted one in a bit as nobody has given us a fight worthy of posting. They will continue.
Edited by Xanathal on 4/25/2013 1:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I enjoy the ''Warsong Empire'' forums threads. If we could just keep the fighting somewhat in-character I would be happy

I get sick of them when others jump in and start fighting over numbers and petty !@#$
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Talk about no faction pride! You're an Orc trashing a horde guild. You're a joke.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. Here, let me redefine that for you:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8690629354
Reply Quote
I enjoy the ''Warsong Empire'' forums threads. If we could just keep the fighting somewhat in-character I would be happy

ilu2 and LOL funny how a thread over a rage whisper turned into this. All I wanted was some better screenshots/proof so I could deal with the problem.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Haven't posted one in a bit as nobody has given us a fight worthy of posting. They will continue.

Oh. So it isn't about humor. It's about trying to upset people. Well why can't you just be honest about that man?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Its your guild jalen, not you who starts and pokes at stupid conflicts

What.....

???
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
04/25/2013 01:46 PMPosted by Bronkk
I enjoy the ''Warsong Empire'' forums threads.

((they make me chuckle to be honest sorry to all the haters out there!))
Reply Quote
warbringer is a joke lol.

but personally I find it funny that you post screens like that... now, rumor has it that one of your officers, I wont say who, is screenshotted badmouthing warbringer to one of our members

should be funny if he decides to fire back at you guys and post it, would be some delicious drama.
Reply Quote
Oh. So it isn't about humor. It's about trying to upset people. Well why can't you just be honest about that man?

They really do drive you guys nuts huh..

04/25/2013 01:36 PMPosted by Xanathal
Haven't posted one in a bit as nobody has given us a fight worthy of posting.

http://www.universalclass.com/i/course/reading-comprehension-101.htm
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]