A peon thinks lowly of The Empire

90 Human Warrior
warbringer is a joke lol.

Coming from a nobody, noname in WSB

but personally I find it funny that you post screens like that... now, rumor has it that one of your officers, I wont say who, is screenshotted badmouthing warbringer to one of our membersshould be funny if he decides to fire back at you guys and post it, would be some delicious drama

I feel this is a sad attempt at trying to bluff WB
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
warbringer is a joke lol

((like come on, really? These kind of posts are so unnecessary...are you 12?))
Reply Quote
lol bronkk, id rather be a nobody than a wannabe cool guy who throws a temper tantrum because he got called out for doing a retarded action

ive never seen anybody get so mad that they actually paid for a faction transfer.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
((like come on, really? These kind of posts are so unnecessary...are you 12?))

Like I said

I enjoy Xana's posts untill the other WSB members jump in
Reply Quote
83 Undead Warlock
Bronkk it's a crime to hide a majestic Dwarven beard behind that Orcish face mask.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Lmao wow, I explained this to you already. It's called tongue-in-cheek humor, look it up. It's an RP-esque thread coming from the co-GM of Warsong Battalion. Not saying I don't RP but I certainly haven't tagged a single one of them. You guys are getting so bent out of shape by my silly forum threads it's hilarious.

04/25/2013 12:14 PMPosted by Jalën
Its the fact that your guild comes on the forums, changes the facts, and claim that we outnumber them every time.

http://www.universalclass.com/i/course/reading-comprehension-101.htm

^ Don't like repeating myself. Take your own advice btw
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

They really do drive you guys nuts huh..

I would say they're more of a mild annoyance for a majority of the forums. But for me personally, they're endless humor, because they create entertaining threads as long as this one, where your guild is trashed by both Horde and Alliance alike.

To be honest, WSB threads show newcomers to the server not to join your guild way better than any thread we could make. (that you'd just report into deletion anyways.) So keep up the good work. It's important that you post your propaganda so we can deconstruct it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
04/25/2013 01:49 PMPosted by Amrothos
I enjoy the ''Warsong Empire'' forums threads.

((they make me chuckle to be honest sorry to all the haters out there!))

Exactly, your head would have to be dense enough to bend light, not to see it was done in humor.
Reply Quote
I would say they're more of a mild annoyance for a majority of the forums. But for me personally, they're endless humor, because they create entertaining threads as long as this one, where your guild is trashed by both Horde and Alliance alike.

To be honest, WSB threads show newcomers to the server not to join your guild way better than any thread we could make. (that you'd just report into deletion anyways.) So keep up the good work. It's important that you post your propaganda so we can deconstruct it.

Teehee, you realize WSB get recruits from attention? The more you and other Alliance come on these threads and talk about us, the better we look as a WPVP guild and man are we awesome.

^ Don't like repeating myself. Take your own advice btw

What? I was telling one of your members who was reaching for points off.
http://i.imgur.com/LynDh3u.gif
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
http://i.imgur.com/LynDh3u.gif

Wow...um pshh um......wow
*walks away*
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Teehee, you realize WSB get recruits from attention? The more you and other Alliance come on these threads and talk about us, the better we look as a WPVP guild and man are we awesome.

[

I think of it more as a public service. Easier to weed out the terribles and deny them membership to proper guilds while telling them they were denied due to past guild memberships.

]
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

By your own member's admission, you guys go through 10-20 people a day. I'm beginning to believe it's a rite of passage for new Horde to the server to join you, realize that it was a mistake, and move on. This process can take anywhere from a day to several months from the looks of it, and seems to effect your entire roster, if your ever changing officership is any indication.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

((The man has a point! All the 17 year old teenagers that wake up in the morning and say to themselves, "Self, I feel like causing grief to my fellow warcraft fans today" are drawn to WSB like a plague. They see the forums and go "They use zerg tactics everyday...AND they tried controling the forums by deleting posts?!?!!? O BOY, COUNT ME IN!"
Meanwhile Himanshu and other members of the Warsong High Command are all like

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/15734819.jpg ))
Reply Quote
04/25/2013 02:08 PMPosted by Urivial
To be honest, WSB threads show newcomers to the server not to join your guild

I'm beginning to believe it's a rite of passage for new Horde to the server to join you

You sure change beliefs quickly. Too bad both are wishful at best.
Reply Quote
((The man has a point! All the 17 year old teenagers that wake up in the morning and say to themselves, "Self, I feel like causing grief to my fellow warcraft fans today" are drawn to WSB like a plague. They see the forums and go "They use zerg tactics everyday...AND they tried controling the forums by deleting posts?!?!!? O BOY, COUNT ME IN!"

LOL I think I love you.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman

fixd

Where did I complain saying that fighting WSB is unfair? Whenever we do WPvP with a 20 man and we are somewhere like the Horde Vendors we get wiped by a 30-40 man raid. Its not the fact that WSB brings 30-40 people to wipe us. Its the fact that your guild comes on the forums, changes the facts, and claim that we outnumber them every time.

Not trying to stir up trouble with WSB, I just wish that "most" of them would stop having that elitist attitude (being the rage whispers I receive) when they have nothing to show for it.

Chalk up another! 2-0, ASHISHISHE IS ON THE BOARD!
Edited by Ashishishe on 4/25/2013 2:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
04/25/2013 02:30 PMPosted by Xanathal
To be honest, WSB threads show newcomers to the server not to join your guild

I'm beginning to believe it's a rite of passage for new Horde to the server to join you

You sure change beliefs quickly. Too bad both are wishful at best.

I agree at the first was probably wishful thinking. I like to think WSB threads show smart newcomers that they shouldn't join your guild. But alas, the second definitely seems to be what happens for the majority.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
04/25/2013 02:30 PMPosted by Amrothos

You are amazing good sir.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
as I said before, Wsb is superior in world pvp.
it is a fact, and it just makes you look bad to dispute it.
peoples personality traits do not change that fact.
stick to rated bg's and areans, Warsong Battalion owns this server.
we all know the truth. even you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior

I agree with what you say, but the quality and personality of the players that you attract is extremely poor and are not considered losses to the guilds that they came from. They are useful playthings for zerg WPvP to further your GL's goals, but I couldn't imagine enduring guild chat filled with so much bottom-feeding trash (and I am certainly not an elitist).

While it is not a reasonable goal to eject these players into space, I am wondering whether it is best to house all of these type of players in one penal colony guild, or to dilute them across many guilds and having us collectively share the burden.

ED, what are your thoughts?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]