A peon thinks lowly of The Empire

90 Tauren Shaman
Well, personally I enjoy my guildmates and appreciate the process and content of our conversations in guild chat. It's good to see such a wide range of ideas, beliefs, ages, and cultures represented within our 1,000 person roster, and I'm actually delighted that in my time with the guild I've only needed to address racial/intolerant statements once.
Edited by Ashishishe on 4/25/2013 3:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
as I said before, Wsb is superior in world pvp.
it is a fact, and it just makes you look bad to dispute it.
peoples personality traits do not change that fact.
stick to rated bg's and areans, Warsong Battalion owns this server.
we all know the truth. even you.

((You know I was talking to bronkk today in guild chat (My other toon is in warbringer) and I asked him about WSB's wpvp videos, this basically sums up his answer

http://justdwl.net/images/2012/December/5/star-wars-meme.jpg

Point is Mr. Rosskyo you and your guild only find success because of superior numbers. Is that a valid strategy? Absolutly and good on you all for having more minions to call upon then the alliance side. As to the whole Warsong Battalion owns the server bit, nothing could be more far from the truth. More then once I have stood in pug alliance groups that have wiped you. Did you have more HK's then us? Of course! You are all in teamspeak and again have the numbers. But it didn't stop us from eventually pushing you out of my beloved stormwind!

Ps: Leave the forum posting to ashish and Xan, I at least find them amusing! ))
Edited by Amrothos on 4/25/2013 3:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter

Kid, you think zerging cities and portal humping is wpvp, which it isn't. The majority of your "victories" come from outnumbering un-coordinated stormwind afkers who don't have your advantage of being linked through vent/TS. Sit down.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Kid, you think zerging cities and portal humping is wpvp, which it isn't. The majority of your "victories" come from outnumbering un-coordinated stormwind afkers who don't have your advantage of being linked through vent/TS. Sit down.

((This!))
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter

Preach!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
04/25/2013 02:51 PMPosted by Rosskyo
Wsb is superior in world pvp.

I've never lost in a 1v1 to your "superior" WPvPers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
((The man has a point! All the 17 year old teenagers that wake up in the morning and say to themselves, "Self, I feel like causing grief to my fellow warcraft fans today" are drawn to WSB like a plague. They see the forums and go "They use zerg tactics everyday...AND they tried controling the forums by deleting posts?!?!!? O BOY, COUNT ME IN!"
Meanwhile Himanshu and other members of the Warsong High Command are all like

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/15734819.jpg ))

LOL I think I love you.

((.............OMG! A WSB officer admitting he is capable of having human emotions?!?! JK I feel ya bro!))
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I've said it before on Thorium Brotherhood, I'll say it again here. The Horde has found a way to wage war on the Alliance with these numbers and with vocal coordination, and has the willingness and ability to do so consistently. That in itself is a feat to be proud of.

I am proud of the members of WSB - the officers for creating and maintaining a structure that has endured for as long as it has, and enabled the sort of large-scale activities the guild manages - and of the soldiers of WSB AND the Horde for putting aside the all too common "lol who carez" mentality; for having the personal willpower and courage to step up and fight when fighting is called for.

It is these factors that I have believed for years are what is most important for a faction's long-term victory in world PvP combat, and I'm quite pleased and proud of WSB and the Horde for what they have accomplished in these areas.

While you'll rarely hear me say as much in a forum discussion, I felt it needed to be said.
Edited by Ashishishe on 4/25/2013 3:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I've never lost in a 1v1 to your "superior" WPvPers.

Damn, you can post that now since I am not in WSB anymore =/
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I've said it before on Thorium Brotherhood, I'll say it again here. The Horde has found a way to wage war on the Alliance with these numbers and with vocal coordination, and has the willingness and ability to do so consistently. That in itself is a feat to be proud of.

I am proud of the members of WSB - the officers for creating and maintaining a structure that has endured for as long as it has, and enabled the sort of large-scale activities the guild manages - and of the soldiers of WSB AND the Horde for putting aside the all too common "lol who carez" mentality; for having the personal willpower and courage to step up and fight when fighting is called for.

It is these factors that I have believed for years are what is most important for a faction's long-term victory in world PvP combat, and I'm quite pleased and proud of WSB and the Horde for what they have accomplished in these areas.

While you'll rarely hear me say as much in a forum discussion, I felt it needed to be said.

((A well said and well written post, I still hate the lot of you though! To the depths with you!))
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
((A well said and well written post, I still hate the lot of you though! To the depths with you!))

Fair enough, aye. =P
Reply Quote
I agree with what you say, but the quality and personality of the players that you attract is extremely poor and are not considered losses to the guilds that they came from. They are useful playthings for zerg WPvP to further your GL's goals, but I couldn't imagine enduring guild chat filled with so much bottom-feeding trash (and I am certainly not an elitist).

While it is not a reasonable goal to eject these players into space, I am wondering whether it is best to house all of these type of players in one penal colony guild, or to dilute them across many guilds and having us collectively share the burden.

ED, what are your thoughts?

We destroyed WB at the vendors last night. You guys flew off and then came back after we left to fight SoL. Warbringer speaks of quality and then turns around and loses 90% of the engagements.
Reply Quote

Devalue it all you want. Doesn't change anything.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
I agree with what you say, but the quality and personality of the players that you attract is extremely poor and are not considered losses to the guilds that they came from. They are useful playthings for zerg WPvP to further your GL's goals, but I couldn't imagine enduring guild chat filled with so much bottom-feeding trash (and I am certainly not an elitist).

While it is not a reasonable goal to eject these players into space, I am wondering whether it is best to house all of these type of players in one penal colony guild, or to dilute them across many guilds and having us collectively share the burden.

ED, what are your thoughts?

We destroyed WB at the vendors last night. You guys flew off and then came back after we left to fight SoL. Warbringer speaks of quality and then turns around and loses 90% of the engagements.

It was an amusing engagement. Grip-killing WSB one-by-one, including you, and also the strays that landed behind us and tried to S-Key away. And THEN, no doubt by your strategic order, a huge blob of WSB rushes out from the vendor tower to wipe the 1:2 disadvantaged side.

I mean, I just laughed. Props Xan for your victory but aren't you embarrassed by how disorganized you led it? Even someone like Rosskyo can say CHARGE! and accomplish what you just did without getting a bunch of your undisciplined members killed waiting for you to think strategy.
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
We doubled our numbers against WB at the vendors last night.

fix'd

Warbringer speaks of quality and then turns around and loses 90% of the engagements

You guys speak of searching for quality in WPvP and use spying, and phasing to your advantage. And the fights that we do win, is when we are all outnumbered. I think that is 1000 times better than having more numbers and beating up a small group.
Reply Quote
04/25/2013 03:52 PMPosted by Jalën
We doubled our numbers against WB at the vendors last night.

fix'd

Warbringer speaks of quality and then turns around and loses 90% of the engagements

You guys speak of searching for quality in WPvP and use spying, and phasing to your advantage. And the fights that we do win, is when we are all outnumbered. I think that is 1000 times better than having more numbers and beating up a small group.

lol how are you going to say we are cheap? remember at the golden pagoda earlier jalen? we both had even numbers and still beat you guys even though you were using the guards to help you. hypocrite.

dont even use the phasing thing as an excuse either, you phase, we phase, everyone phases in large scale pvp.

lol so mad

I love how people act like large scale pvp is alls we do (protip=its not!)
Reply Quote
I mean, I just laughed. Props Xan for your victory but aren't you embarrassed by how disorganized you led it? Even someone like Rosskyo can say CHARGE! and accomplish what you just did without getting a bunch of your undisciplined members killed waiting for you to think strategy.

lol I had 13 the first time we wiped you guys. Grip for grip we got a lot more of your guys
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
04/25/2013 03:41 PMPosted by Xanathal

Devalue it all you want. Doesn't change anything.

I can't devalue something that's already worthless - but I appreciate the "doesn't change anything" like I expected you to stop or something.

All the WSB poster-boys are the same - they get into a guild where make a few friends or are granted a wee bit of power, and then it's blasphemy to even CONSIDER that the path for the guild is misguided in the least.

The simple truth is that most people who preach for WSB are probably socially retarded (at least a bit) IRL, or have never been in a position of power/management before and don't want the ride to end, because they get drunk off of it. No one cares that you're a leader for a mass of doorknob humpers who can kill uncoordinated people sitting next to auction-houses. It's lame. It's not WPVP. It's safety in numbers so your masses can preserve their egos and don't have to face the cold truth that they suck at pvp.

Bottom line is I've never seen a thread since WSB has been around about how a few members from the guild took on a group/raid larger than themselves and still won...and with the 1,000 player base you keep touting, you'd think there would have been at least one.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
lol so mad

I love how people act like large scale pvp is alls we do (protip=its not!)

((well then prove it and 1v1 Return..... go on get in there big guy! Hes even horde now so you can dual him!))
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Why cant weeeeeeeeeeeee beeeeeeeeeeeeee fraaanddsss...

...Why don't we just do a wargame? Problem solved! ^-^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]