A peon thinks lowly of The Empire

90 Orc Hunter
04/25/2013 04:42 PMPosted by Oraoraoraora
oops, ya got me, bad grammar. ohwell to play along, his knees own the ground if you know what I mean? you probably dont though.
I don't, and I don't think you do either. English is either a second language to you or you're just a complete idiot who doesn't understand the concept of double entendre so they leave their comments intentionally ambiguous and unexplained in an attempt to sound clever. It doesn't work. People know you're stupid.

04/25/2013 04:42 PMPosted by Oraoraoraora
and nice video I guess? kind of hypocritical dont you think? saying we dont really wpvp and use cheap tactics, and yet you made a video bragging that you can kill people who arent even after you, targeting you, or people you have the advantage on. color me unimpressed.

It's like you heard English colloquialisms in a movie or something and you just regurgitate them in an attempt to sound coherent.

If you mean ganking your guildmaster IN THE MIDDLE OF IRONFORGE, the city he was currently pulling a raid in against, on a platform, 1v1, where he has the advantage (melee vs hunter in a 10 by 10 square back when hunters have a deadzone) is not skillful, then I agree. All your guild ever does when they are on their own is run, so I never even have to worry about a fight.

If I wanted to show you skill/what wpvp is, I would have linked this:
http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=229861

You have no idea who I am, but I know that you're just another faceless scrub who couldn't pvp his way out of a wet paper bag. K? Now sit down.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
((

*offers Return a brownie*

Easy, mate. The poor boy's clueless.

))
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
04/25/2013 07:00 PMPosted by Oraoraoraora
I dont know who you are, im guessing some self centered prick who thinks he is better than everyone else because of his arena ratings?

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYrZDIhBiDKXmQrqn4fsg43iBfrkaIlGGup89vv8uCvAURMNe2
Reply Quote
immaturity on both sides so stop teaming up on one person.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]