Rework warrior execute and banner skills

100 Pandaren Warrior
Warrior execute should ignore enemy defence or raise it's issue to use from 20% to 35%.

For banner skills : I'd rather place in the pants than in the ground. So I can move everywhere with my banner.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I'd like to put it around my head like a bandanna!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
I was worried because I only saw one of your posts! I'm glad you're not letting your guard down.

Personally I just don't wear pants, I hook the banner into my boxers.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I think it should work something like RoP does now. You put it on your back like a flag, or you can plant it on an ally and it just moves around with whoever has it on them
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

Please make this change. I am sore from warriors cramming that thing where it don't belong.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
04/23/2013 10:47 AMPosted by Morphean

Please make this change. I am sore from warriors cramming that thing where it don't belong.

Shut up and bend over.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I agree with the banner, that would be so legit to run around like a blademaster from war3

i don't like how skull is the easiest one to deploy and mocking and demo are such a pain in the !@# to put down
Reply Quote
95 Human Warrior
I agree with the banner, that would be so legit to run around like a blademaster from war3

From a PvP standpoint...no.

Safegaurding to the Banner is a big plus.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
04/23/2013 06:51 PMPosted by Ðeaven

Safeguard is used more often on your teammate than it is just to break a root to your banner in arenas
Reply Quote
60 Orc Warlock
04/23/2013 07:02 PMPosted by Theocoles

Safeguard is used more often on your teammate than it is just to break a root to your banner in arenas

Welp! Looks like I'm doing it all wrong then, lol.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

Welp! Looks like I'm doing it all wrong then, lol.

20% damage reduction for 6 seconds and you still can break the root...unless you're being trained then you should definitely be using it on your teammate
Reply Quote
95 Human Warrior

More often sure, but lets say, your partners are rooted behind a pillar or of the sorts.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
<-- Doesn't pvp, Running around like a blademaster from a PvE standpoint = epic :P
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior

Shut up and bend over.

I think he means....... the third hole.
Edited by Misskitty on 4/24/2013 8:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

Would it be a bandanner, or a bannerdana?
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
04/24/2013 11:10 PMPosted by Malvais

Would it be a bandanner, or a bannerdana?

There are 3 spots actually :
Your butthole.
Your friend's butthole.
Or Your mouth so we'll make a CIRCUSS.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
It'd be better if it was a jolly roger. And maybe throw in a parrot, squawking, "We will bust your !@#, bust your $%^!"

I guess it's late here...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Hey in fact, the buccaneers should sell a glyph that does exactly that.

:D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]