Dnopper / Ramboriley here

(Locked)

90 Undead Rogue
When yall going to xfer to a server that actually has people on it?

I mean having the rares spawns all to yourself might be nice and all... but does that make up for the lack of red people you see? Or the abundance of time you spend doing nothing in your faction capitols?
90 Dwarf Priest
I hate having to authenticate to post on the forums. Ugh
100 Pandaren Monk
I'll tell Phobeus you say "hi"
92 Orc Shaman
Kindly return to whatever damp hole you crawled out of and stop perpetuating false stereotypes. Server is doing fine.
90 Undead Rogue
Kindly return to whatever damp hole you crawled out of and stop perpetuating false stereotypes. Server is doing fine.

I crawled out of Andorhal 7 months ago.
100 Dwarf Shaman
Andorhal isn't as bad as its made out to be. The drawbacks are the economy is atrocious and you will never find an RBG or pug raid, but sometimes its better to play the game like its a single player instead of an MMO. That is where Andorhal comes in, free rare spawns everywhere, absolutely no ganking at all making dailies a breeze, and trade chat on servers like Bleeding Hollow, Stormreaver, Sargeras, Magtheridon makes me glad Andorhal is dead.

I would never transfer my shaman back here, but its not all bad. I spend more time in cities on my shaman than I do on my mage.
90 Human Warrior
ATP
I like Andorhal right now being that I play on a laptop for the most part and just like to do LFR and such. Don't really need 8 people up my !@# every time I do Isle of Thunder.

World PvP got boring a while ago. You're either outnumbered or you are outnumbering. Theres no challenge in that, gets pretty boring fast. At least in WOTLK you had wintergrasp and tenacity which added flavor. You felt like you could be a group of 10 going up against a group of 40 and have a chance.

Emerald Dream WPvP was fun for a good while because you felt like there was an actual purpose to the big fights you were doing. I remember just sitting in the Hinterlands base with Kingship of the East people because there would be Horde attacking it randomly for RP purposes. It added a fun terrain and sense of danger that world PvP otherwise lacks most of the time. Still, even that got old when I realized how socially challenged and just plain boring most RPers are. Any sense of humor you might have used, any out-of-the-normal story you had was pretty much ignored. I remember Bear getting yelled at for not being on a horse during one of the WPvP events. Ugh.

I digress though, I'm not really defending Andorhal. I will fully admit that a lot of the reason I play on Andorhal is that I still enjoy the company of those there. The Bleeding Hollow community gets really stale when Alliance is nothing more than people drooling over trade chat spammers and Horde has become an IWC super-power. The sad truth is 90% if not more of the reason I would pick BH over Andorhal in most cases is because of economy. It isn't fun having to have alts with every profession if you want to keep yourself gemmed/enchanted/etc. Not to mention transmog, battle pets, mounts and lowbie mats are all abundant as well.

I would mention the ability to pug but really with openraid and CRZ RBGs the only thing you miss out on in that regard on Andorhal is arenas.
100 Dwarf Shaman
04/24/2013 03:30 PMPosted by Malatov
I will fully admit that a lot of the reason I play on Andorhal is that I still enjoy the company of those there.

This right here is exactly why I play on it. Some of the most enjoyable people I've played with are from Andorhal or still there and about half the people I have on real ID are still on Andorhal. I know most the people on Andorhal and I like most the people on Andorhal, the same can't be said about Bleeding Hollow where I like talking to maybe 4 people not originally from here. Bleeding Hollow is great, the people are not. Andorhal sucks, but the people are awesome.

Everyone should at least keep an alt here, its a fun change of pace going from high pop to a low pop for a bit.
90 Tauren Druid
Any server with only one guild capable of clearing the current tier of content on normal mode 2 months after a patch is far from "fine".
90 Orc Death Knight
What's up Dnopper!
100 Troll Mage
Herro
80 Orc Rogue
sup Dude, I miss the good ol'days too, that's why im here..
http://i.imgur.com/gbTvZA3.jpg

This server is doing fine
90 Pandaren Priest
I actually saw two people on Isle of Thunder last night. I was shocked. A warlock helped me kill all the things I accidently agroed.
95 Goblin Priest
stick it out.

http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/06/12/patch-5-4-ptr-virtual-realms-announced/
90 Orc Shaman
When yall going to xfer to a server that actually has people on it?

I mean having the rares spawns all to yourself might be nice and all... but does that make up for the lack of red people you see? Or the abundance of time you spend doing nothing in your faction capitols?

Oh man, Delznope is Dnop?

Anyway, first big set of connected realms out today. No Andorhal, but my vanilla/BC server Dalvengyr is getting some love. Not much good to me now.
90 Dwarf Paladin
@OP, it's a little better now that you left!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]