Rp alliance or horde

45 Tauren Druid

I didn't know your character and Ravenhul's were a thing!

Does his wife know?

My character and Ravenhul's aren't a thing. Well, I mean there's a murderous sort of thing going on. He keeps trying to kill her and she keeps trying to not get killed. Hooves does know about that, and it's a source of great pain to Seya that Hooves consistently chooses Ravenhul's murderous insanity over Seya's life.

Seya thought they were friends. :'(

soooo...she doesn't know about the torrid love affair? ;)
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Druid
Here at ORCWORM, we see Ravenhul as a valued and stable member of our community. We work to fulfill his needs as he furthers the ORCWORM's goals through his actions.

We understand the need for discretion, especially from Esteemed Ravenhul's mistress *wink*. We will make suitable arangements for a suite in Thrallmar, a ball gag, two horse whips and three pints of dwarven blood.

Should you need any further accommodations, please contact Gimilie immediately. He will see to yours an Ravenhul's needs!
Edited by Helliondrop on 4/26/2013 7:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
O_o

If Ravenhul and Seyahat are having an affair, two things must happen:

1.) Someone has to inform Seya. I recommend standing well back from her when you do. Possibly on another continent.

2.) We must all be clear that the gag and whip will be in SEYA's control and that NO DWARVES WERE HARMED in the making Helliondrop's unlikely fantasy.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
(( Hehe pathetic mortals. All of the RP on this server combined will forever be paltry in comparison to mine. ))
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
For alliance side you just have to know where to look. It is not all about the Blue Recluse. Though that does seem to be a meeting point for many.
Reply Quote
67 Draenei Death Knight
I see folks all the time on Ally side with "RP Welcome!" notes on their TRP2 & other RP addon profiles. I don't see them as often on Horde side, but then again, I've been mostly Ally since getting back after MoP dropped.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
For alliance side you just have to know where to look. It is not all about the Blue Recluse. Though that does seem to be a meeting point for many.

The Slaughtered Lamb is also pretty good for random RP and maybe attracs a slightly different crowd? We RP at the Pig and Whistle someitmes too, and if you don't mind RPing in contested zones, RP can often be found in Darkshire at the Scarlet Raven.

I see folks all the time on Ally side with "RP Welcome!" notes on their TRP2 & other RP addon profiles. I don't see them as often on Horde side, but then again, I've been mostly Ally since getting back after MoP dropped.

*nodsnods* I'm trying to work up to adding that to my TRP2, but I'm basically shy and introverted so it's proving a challenge. But I see it on nearly every TRP2 I see Ally-side -- some Horde-side as well, though not quite as many.
Reply Quote

I have /yet/ to see a single TRP2 note that did not say "Walk-ups welcome."

*nodsnods* I'm trying to work up to adding that to my TRP2, but I'm basically shy and introverted so it's proving a challenge. But I see it on nearly every TRP2 I see Ally-side -- some Horde-side as well, though not quite as many.

Try adding a comment at the end explaining Seya might respond in a shy manner? That is if your talking about IC and not OOC shy :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
NO DWARVES WERE HARMED in the making Helliondrop's unlikely fantasy.

Daaawwww <3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Try adding a comment at the end explaining Seya might respond in a shy manner? That is if your talking about IC and not OOC shy :)

Alas, I actually mean OOC shy. :) You wouldn't guess it as much as I run my mouth on the forums, but I get really tongue-tied during random walk-up RP. I'm getting better though! And thank you for the encouragement!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
04/26/2013 01:59 PMPosted by Bronkk
NO DWARVES WERE HARMED in the making Helliondrop's unlikely fantasy.

Daaawwww <3

I love our Dwarven allies. Staunch friends, fierce in battle, strong as the mountain and they brew some very fine ale!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Mage
O_o

1.) Someone has to inform Seya. I recommend standing well back from her when you do. Possibly on another continent.

2.) We must all be clear that the gag and whip will be in SEYA's control.

((I just had a very disturbing image picturing this in my mind.....

*shudder*))
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
O_o

2.) We must all be clear that the gag and whip will be in SEYA's control.

((I just had a very disturbing image picturing this in my mind.....

*shudder*))

((
Imagine how disturbing it is for me. D:
))
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight

I come from Moon Guard where most people use MRP. I see very few horde here that use it. While I've been told that TRP2 is what most people use here, I haven't been able to get it to work. Apparently it isn't supported anymore?
Reply Quote
7 Gnome Warrior
TRP2 still works for me just fine, but lately people have been having issues with it if they've never used it before.

Also, I assume everyone with the addon is open to walk up rp, and if they're not they can just deal with me blabbing in their face for a few minutes.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I prefer Horde Rp/Lore over Alliance anyday

I love the story behind Orcs and Trolls
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
I love the story behind the Blood Elves and Forsaken, especially as to how they were affected by the Scourge. I also liked the Worgen quest line, but couldn't stand to play them much beyond that as I dislike their animations.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I stand by my original statement. horde is where its at. alliance rp tends to be very guild inclusive, and often times if youre not wearing the tag and you show up to one of their hubs, you are ignored. then there is the choice if the blue recluse, which is in and of itself a den of sin, lore breaking and god modding. Ive seen bad horde rp. VERY bad horde rp. but it tends to be more isolated, and you know whom to avoid if you wish to avoid that sort of nonsense. not so much on the alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I stand by my original statement. horde is where its at. alliance rp tends to be very guild inclusive, and often times if youre not wearing the tag and you show up to one of their hubs, you are ignored. then there is the choice if the blue recluse, which is in and of itself a den of sin, lore breaking and god modding. Ive seen bad horde rp. VERY bad horde rp. but it tends to be more isolated, and you know whom to avoid if you wish to avoid that sort of nonsense. not so much on the alliance.

I stand by my statement as well. I've been ignored all over the place Horde-side. I even came to one of your own guild's events, tried to mix a bit and start a few conversations, and was soundly ignored. I'm not going to judge all of Horde RP based on the fact that I haven't managed to find my way into it yet, and I think you're off-base in judging Horde RP as welcoming and Alliance RP as unwelcoming. But your original statement wasn't that it was unwelcoming, it was that it isn't quality, and that Horde RP is. That's just an incorrect blanket statement to make.
Reply Quote

I swear whenever I put that on my tag (in WoW or TSW) I don't get anyone approaching me until like 45sec before I plan on logging off and then invariably someone comes up and starts talking. Sigh.

I come from Moon Guard where most people use MRP. I see very few horde here that use it. While I've been told that TRP2 is what most people use here, I haven't been able to get it to work. Apparently it isn't supported anymore?

If you use Total RP2 you can still see the notes people use with MRP. So if you can't get it to work you can still use MRP. Total RP2 just has a few other neat features.
Edited by Zoula on 4/27/2013 9:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]