Cannot submit response to Ticket Answered

90 Blood Elf Warrior
My ticket has been answered, I try to type a response after I have clicked "I STILL HAVE A PROBLEM" however, after I am done typing my response, I am unable to click *SUBMIT* First, I thought I typed too many characters, tried less characters, thats not the issue. No I don't have any links in my response, no I haven't used any profanity in my response.
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Rogue
First, the joke... Maybe they don't want to hear that you still have problems. :D

Now, that aside.. I'll suspect you did this, but just going on Troubleshooting 101 here. If I remember correctly, it does only give you so many characters to type as a response. If it doesn't show how many you've used out of the maximum limit, try using a word processor program and use the word count, which should also include a character count (including spaces), to edit and shave down the number of characters in use. If it's still within the bounds of the limitation, then I'd say it's a bug.

Either way, I hope it gets fixed for ya.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]