90 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Sckitjared on 6/16/2013 9:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
3 Night Elf Rogue
Hello! So are you new to Zuluhed server or just forming a new start-up guild? Nice guild name btw.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello! So are you new to Zuluhed server or just forming a new start-up guild? Nice guild name btw.

I played on Zuluhed back in the BC days when it was fun but ended up going over to Kil'jaeden. Then I took a break and came back to play WoTLK took another break and came back to Cata then took another break and trying out MoP.

I started on Zuluhed again because I was going to raid with my roommate then decided to just try a new guild where things are fresh for fresh players. Problem is finding people who are self motivated on this server and learn raids before hand. Oh well though. Guild is only 32 days old today and not looking half bad for an empty realm.
Reply Quote
3 Night Elf Rogue
Problem is finding people who are self motivated on this server and learn raids before hand. Oh well though. Guild is only 32 days old today and not looking half bad for an empty realm.

GTK you're filling steadily. One issue you and others just recently back to the game most likely aren't aware of that affects recruiting, affects finding pug fillers for raids, and affects the overall "feel" of community population is MoP's game design. It used to be that most players hung out in cities waiting for queues, and this made it very easy to meet and find other players using trade chat. With MoP, most players are now somewhere else (brawler's club, dailies, pet battles, soloing old raids) so relying on trade chat just doesn't work well anymore. That players are now "elsewhere" is the reason why trade chat is far more quiet than it used to be.

Zuluhed isn't empty. We are now on the low end of "medium population" and have far more L90s and active players than many other pvp realms do that are low pop, severely faction imbalanced, close to dying and/or dead. Our population is growing (and still faction balanced), and not just with new players. Every day I am meeting experienced players that are recently returning (like yourself) or creating new toons on our realm, or transferring here. Some are sick to death of the overcrowding, absurd competition for spots, severe lag and server crashes on the full/high pop realms.

As far as finding players that are self-motivated--that's just human nature. The percentages of players that have similar attributes, interests and abilities is the same. The difference between realms is the overall numbers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]