Transferring {RAF} Character from wow2 to wow

38 Worgen Rogue
Hello if i transfered my 23 worgen on this account which my friend recruited if i transfer it from wow2 to wow1 will this get rid of {RAF} but still let me be able to recruit other people and get benefits from them but not my other friend? Thnx :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If WoW2 is the recruited account, then yes - moving the character from the recruited account will break the RaF link on that character.

The WoW2 account will still be under the RaF link until the 90 days runs out.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
also remember to grant all levels available before you transfer, or they will be lost. Made this mistake once!
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
04/25/2013 06:45 AMPosted by Broselina
Hello if i transfered my 23 worgen on this account which my friend recruited if i transfer it from wow2 to wow1 will this get rid of {RAF}

The Recruit a Friend benefits are based on the link between the accounts so if you transfers the level 23 Worgen from WoW2 the character would lose the in-game benefits from the link, though that account would retain them until the link expired.

still let me be able to recruit other people and get benefits from them but not my other friend? Thnx :D

Any active account may use the Recruit a Friend promotion to invite others. If you wanted to send an invite from WoW1, and it qualified, you could. Since WoW1 isn't linked to the original account that recruited you there wouldn't be any in-game bonuses available with that person.

You could invite from the WoW2 account if you wanted to maintain a link with the original person. If you did that you'd be linked to that person as well as anyone who activated a Recruit a Friend invite that you sent from that account.
Reply Quote
38 Worgen Rogue
Thnx guys appreciated the help and made me understand. :D and great and fast response ;) great wow community.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]