Who Is Dominating The Role of Healer?

Of course I have my own opinion and what i've read in threads but here's no harm in searching for new facts and even more opinions than i've already seen. I have what I know but i am searching for more anecdotes. Once again keep irrelevant information to a minimum please.
Reply Quote
I was going to re-roll a druid actually. Paladins really aren't that good

Why do you say that?
Reply Quote
Irrelevant information:

I don't think you know how monk healing works, based on your first post.

Relevant information:

I thought my last reply was perfectly relevant
Edited by Geefers on 4/25/2013 1:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
04/25/2013 01:32 PMPosted by Lifè
I have what I know but i am searching for more anecdotes.

If you're searching for facts, why are you asking for anecdotes?

anecdotes != facts

Case in point:

I did 40% of my healing last night on H Durumu with nothing but PW: Shield. 40%. I did nearly 16 million healing with that single spell. I only did 7 million healing with Spirit Shell.

Spirit Shell obviously needs buffed. It's a raid CD.
Edited by Tiriel on 4/25/2013 1:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Geefers, your post is irrelevant, this thread is about sharing experiences and personal opinions about your class and other classes and how you subjectively evaluate their mechanics and ability to fulfill their role. Please refrain from posting.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Paladins don't have tigers.

/end thread.

They can't be trees or kitties either.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest

/end thread.

Well, they can be but it requires that skymirror from the Panda lady out in Dread Wastes.

If you're really good, they can even be burning trees.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Burning trees with an eternal flame. ooooooooooh. i need this.
Reply Quote
04/25/2013 01:36 PMPosted by Tiriel

anecdotes != facts

Case in point:

I did 40% of my healing last night on H Durumu with nothing but PW: Shield. 40%. I did nearly 16 million healing with that single spell. I only did 7 million healing with Spirit Shell.

Thanks for the contribution Tiriel,i feel this does reflect negatively as to the skill level required to play a disc priests.

/end thread.

Please avoid irrelevant posting :-/
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This is completely relevant. my opinion about my class is that they should have tigers. I feel that this is legitimate.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
DEATH KNIGHTS.

The end.
Reply Quote
Geefers, your post is irrelevant, this thread is about sharing experiences and personal opinions about your class and other classes and how you subjectively evaluate their mechanics and ability to fulfill their role. Please refrain from posting.

D:
Reply Quote
This is completely relevant. my opinion about my class is that they should have tigers. I feel that this is legitimate.

Please Refrain from posting on this thread
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
04/25/2013 01:42 PMPosted by Lifè
Thanks for the contribution Tiriel,i feel this does reflect negatively as to the skill level required to play a disc priests.

On previous attempts as Holy, I did over 11 million healing with Prayer of Mending alone. 11 million. My next highest heal was my Mastery HoT. Totally passive - I don't choose where it goes, it just goes there.

Obv Holy Mastery is too strong, and PoM needs to be nerfed. Holy Priests are too easy to play. :( Stay in one Chakra, spam until your eyes bleed.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
04/25/2013 01:45 PMPosted by Lifè

Please Refrain from posting on this thread

NO U
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Give me a tiger and I will go away
Reply Quote
04/25/2013 01:36 PMPosted by Tiriel

anecdotes != facts

Case in point:

Raid CDs are designed to save a raid from periods of heavy damage, not be your top healing spell.

I can't tell if you're trolling, but I've seen your posts in other threads and they're very well informed.. so I'm just going to assume that you are.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
iono holy is pretty hard harder than disc i mean all i hav 2 do is spaem smite and lol boss dies. but like when i had to play holy their wer so much to do and my bubble seemd to weak...not to mention the palidan absorbs and hammer thing steal all the healing nad hide my ground heal sos no1 stands in it. like wtf. SO yeas disc 4life. Wings are pretty. We just need tigers, liek a glyph for mana fiend that makes it a shadow tirger wud be the best thing everi think omg blizz why is this not a thing. On the other hand monks get a ghost tiger and thats not fair i mean they ge3t atonement healz like we do and soothing is basically penance with no cooldown like wtf and then totem statue is the same as lightwell AND THEY GET TIGRES WTF BLIZZ THIS ISN'T FAIR.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Raid CDs are designed to save a raid from periods of heavy damage, not be your top healing spell.

I can't tell if you're trolling, but I've seen your posts in other threads and they're very well informed.. so I'm just going to assume that you are.

My sarcasm button wasn't strong enough. The point of my post was to indicate that anecdotes aren't necessarily accurate, and they often leave out important details that may change one's perception of the situation. Searching for anecdotes does not equate to searching for facts.
Reply Quote
04/25/2013 01:46 PMPosted by Tiriel

On previous attempts as Holy, I did over 11 million healing with Prayer of Mending alone. 11 million. My next highest heal was my Mastery HoT. Totally passive - I don't choose where it goes, it just goes there.

Obv Holy Mastery is too strong, and PoM needs to be nerfed. Holy Priests are too easy to play. :( Stay in one Chakra, spam until your eyes bleed.

Yes that's very true, I noticed that lately as well. I will often sit in Chakra: Sanctuary and mainly Cast POM, POH, and Renew, with the occasional Holy Word: Sanctuary or Circle of healing thrown in and my top heals tend to be POH and Echo of Light, simplicity seems to only be good to a certain degree :-/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]