Who Is Dominating The Role of Healer?

Raid CDs are designed to save a raid from periods of heavy damage, not be your top healing spell.

I can't tell if you're trolling, but I've seen your posts in other threads and they're very well informed.. so I'm just going to assume that you are.

My sarcasm button wasn't strong enough. The point of my post was to indicate that anecdotes aren't necessarily accurate, and they often leave out important details that may change one's perception of the situation. Searching for anecdotes does not equate to searching for facts.

Thought you were going for that... Sarcasm is hard to read sometimes
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
iono holy is pretty hard harder than disc i mean all i hav 2 do is spaem smite and lol boss dies. but like when i had to play holy their wer so much to do and my bubble seemd to weak...not to mention the palidan absorbs and hammer thing steal all the healing nad hide my ground heal sos no1 stands in it. like wtf. SO yeas disc 4life. Wings are pretty. We just need tigers, liek a glyph for mana fiend that makes it a shadow tirger wud be the best thing everi think omg blizz why is this not a thing. On the other hand monks get a ghost tiger and thats not fair i mean they ge3t atonement healz like we do and soothing is basically penance with no cooldown like wtf and then totem statue is the same as lightwell AND THEY GET TIGRES WTF BLIZZ THIS ISN'T FAIR.

WHY ARE YOU NOT A GREEN POSTER
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Thought you were going for that... Sarcasm is hard to read sometimes

I should have put brackets. Better yet, I want a sarcasm font. Yes.

Also, you should look into life insurance if you play a Mistweaver. Ours keep drowning. :(

I think the Resto Shaman may have had something to do with it...all that water...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
LOL
Reply Quote
Raid CDs are designed to save a raid from periods of heavy damage, not be your top healing spell.

I can't tell if you're trolling, but I've seen your posts in other threads and they're very well informed.. so I'm just going to assume that you are.

My sarcasm button wasn't strong enough. The point of my post was to indicate that anecdotes aren't necessarily accurate, and they often leave out important details that may change one's perception of the situation. Searching for anecdotes does not equate to searching for facts.

However, a description of a situation can tend to paint a good picture of how your class is played and how effective it is under certain types of pressure.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
However, a description of a situation can tend to paint a good picture of how your class is played and how effective it is under certain types of pressure.

But that's not what you're asking. You're asking which healer is Dominating the Role of Healer, and you're looking for anecdotes to prove your point.

Just go look at raidbots. Seriously.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm the best. I mean, my class is the strongest because I top healing whenever I do LFR.

Still wish I had a tiger, though.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
This thread sure exploded.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I have recommended it for a sticky
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I could hear the jimmies being rustled by the time I saw this thread had 3 pages and was only posted an hour ago.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
OP's name is Lifè, not Jimmy.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
iono holy is pretty hard harder than disc i mean all i hav 2 do is spaem smite and lol boss dies. but like when i had to play holy their wer so much to do and my bubble seemd to weak...not to mention the palidan absorbs and hammer thing steal all the healing nad hide my ground heal sos no1 stands in it. like wtf. SO yeas disc 4life. Wings are pretty. We just need tigers, liek a glyph for mana fiend that makes it a shadow tirger wud be the best thing everi think omg blizz why is this not a thing. On the other hand monks get a ghost tiger and thats not fair i mean they ge3t atonement healz like we do and soothing is basically penance with no cooldown like wtf and then totem statue is the same as lightwell AND THEY GET TIGRES WTF BLIZZ THIS ISN'T FAIR.

Okay guys. This is some stiff competition. Clearly Evry is winning this thread so far.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
OP's name is Lifè, not Jimmy.

OP isn't getting rustled. He took 10 minutes and pissed off a good portion of the responders in here.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'm the best. I mean, my class is the strongest because I top healing whenever I do LFR.

Still wish I had a tiger, though.

Obviously not, because my class is obviously the best because I top meters in LFR.

I also want a tiger.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Me first. Kaels in line
Reply Quote
I also want a tiger.

Never fear, Kaels. I claimed the tigers for us since Xuen is white and we are white... Xuen rightfully belongs to us.

HOWEVER, Tay threatened to 'sic Sylvanas on me, so.. I may need protection.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I GET TIGERS TOO. WE HAD A DEAL
Reply Quote
Oh dear I remember why i refrain from posting on wow forums anymore, too many trolls, not enough actual conversation pertaining to the threads. Nothing to do now but to wait for Blizzard's inevitable lock down on this thread for its complete failure to properly extract an appropriate and informational response from the community; lock it up blizz! :o
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Oh dear I remember why i refrain from posting on wow forums anymore, too many trolls, not enough actual conversation pertaining to the threads. Nothing to do now but to wait for Blizzard's inevitable lock down on this thread for its complete failure to properly extract an appropriate and informational response from the community; lock it up blizz! :o

That's the spirit.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest

If you want an "informational" response, you should a) make a thread with a title that doesn't scream "troll" and b) stop telling people to stop posting in your thread. It's a public forum. The more you tell people that, the more they're going to post. If you have younger siblings, you should already know this.

You might also try reading the front page of the forums before posting on the same subject for the upteenth time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]