Who Is Dominating The Role of Healer?

90 Blood Elf Priest
Oh dear I remember why i refrain from posting on wow forums anymore, too many trolls, not enough actual conversation pertaining to the threads. Nothing to do now but to wait for Blizzard's inevitable lock down on this thread for its complete failure to properly extract an appropriate and informational response from the community; lock it up blizz! :o

The reason the trolls are out is you forgot to put jam on your biscuits before you left them for the sugar plum fairies. That in turn led to a surplus of dead kittens and angry bees that may or may not be looking for you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I would think that Druids would be the first to get tigers, they can mate w/their catform and then sell the cubs to the paladins and priests.

ITT - OP gets burned
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Oh dear I remember why i refrain from posting on wow forums anymore, too many trolls, not enough actual conversation pertaining to the threads. Nothing to do now but to wait for Blizzard's inevitable lock down on this thread for its complete failure to properly extract an appropriate and informational response from the community; lock it up blizz! :o

LOL.

Oh, the irony.
Reply Quote
If I stack spirit more will I get tigers?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage

I agree, and am SICK of these trolls.

Why can I not get any information about which healer DOMINATES???
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
04/25/2013 03:44 PMPosted by Taymage

I told you! I DOMINATE. Me.

Now where's my tiger?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
04/25/2013 03:45 PMPosted by Kaels

Now where's my tiger?

That's for later. :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

Now where's my tiger?

I get to dominate you later?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage

I get to dominate you later?

I'll need a few more beers first, but sure. :)
Reply Quote
Kaels. You are supposed to be punishing Tay for threatening me with Sylvanas.. not making plans for tonight.

What kind of friend are you?!
Reply Quote
I love this Post!!! my Sham healer is now poo as of 5.2. Im rolling A holy....Yippie!!
although I love the beauty of the priest heals........
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Kaels. You are supposed to be punishing Tay for threatening me with Sylvanas.. not making plans for tonight.

What kind of friend are you?!

Oh, don't worry, I'll punish him :-P
Reply Quote
65 Dwarf Shaman
I don't like this thread, but I like this last page.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I heard this thread had a shortage of tigers.
Reply Quote
Oh, don't worry, I'll punish him :-P

Meooooooooooooooooooooooooow. :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I hold tigers in my palm.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Oh dear I remember why i refrain from posting on wow forums anymore, too many trolls, not enough actual conversation pertaining to the threads

Unfortunately the healing forums have gotten a bit trollish as of late and if people don't agree or like your topic or point of view they will troll you for lack of anything better to do as opposed to not posting at all. Reflects bad on healers.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
04/26/2013 04:31 AMPosted by Taelaus
Oh dear I remember why i refrain from posting on wow forums anymore, too many trolls, not enough actual conversation pertaining to the threads

Unfortunately the healing forums have gotten a bit trollish as of late and if people don't agree or like your topic or point of view they will troll you for lack of anything better to do as opposed to not posting at all. Reflects bad on healers.

Absolutely....not.

We are here as one. Priests, Druids, Monks, Pallys, and Shammys-- We're ALL healers. And we have one thing in common here at the Healing sub-forum: We want you to think for yourself.

"Dominating" is a silly term, and reflects poorly on the OP. If they wanted to know a bit about each class, they could have asked in a manner than was more straightforward and friendly. Instead, once again, they want to put us against our fellow healers and we're sick of it.

No healer is decidedly better than any other healer. Yes, we all have our tool kit issues (some of us too strong, some of us too weak, some of us too clunky), but we have one great thing in common: we heal stuff.

And it's pointless and rather misleading to try and rank us on some arbitrary system.

Meters are trivial comparatively to the other tools available for analyzing performance.

The question to "who is the strongest healer" is not answerable. Some of us make judgement by meters, some of us by representation, some of us by CD's. In the end, the best healer is the healer you enjoy playing.

So in short, we're sick of this ludicrous threads that do nothing but invite animosity between the classes of healers.
Edited by Naérdriel on 4/26/2013 4:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Good thing I'm a monk, I'm the master of tigers
Reply Quote
Tiger ninja.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]