Hi, WRA! I'm searching for a new home.

90 Night Elf Hunter
Hello everyone! My name is Sabriela, and I'm currently looking for a new home on WRA. I transferred to WRA from Proudmoore a few months ago. I am interested in joining an active roleplaying guild, preferably one that focuses pvp (world pvp, bgs, rbgs). As long as the guild is first and foremost a roleplaying guild, I don't mind the structure, whether it's Kaldorei based, or an Alliance vanguard type of guild. Please, I'd prefer an active guild. One of the reasons I enjoy wow is the social aspect. I find it somewhat boring when there is no one ever on. :(

Here's a brief history about me: I've been playing WoW since 2006. My first main server was The Venture Co, which I played during Vanilla and BC. I was in a guild that focused on RP-PVP. The world PVP on TVC was brutal. The server was amazing, and I miss those days. I quit WoW for awhile, and returned during WOTLK. I played on Moon Guard during this time, until the guild I was in broke up. I then moved to Proudmoore and focused on PVE during Cata and the beginning of MoP, which was fun but unsuccessful. Guild drama sufficiently hindered our progress, and I didn't want to join a hardcore raiding guild. I wasn't going to sacrifice fun for progression. Now here I am. ^_^

I am experienced in RP, PVP, and PVE. While not an “expert pvper”, I do consider myself somewhat capable. In Vanilla, I made Legionnaire rank on my UD warlock. I also have my Conqueror/Justicar title. I am now working on my 250,000 hk achievement. Regarding pve, I'm not the most experienced raider. Currently, I am only 4/6 in MV. I am a good listener, I come prepared, and I certainly don't stand in bad stuff. I have TS and ventrilo. My pve set ilvl is 482. I am currently working on both my gear sets.

Anyways, I appreciate you taking the time to read this! I'm off from work for these next few days, so you'll be able to catch me online!
Edited by Sabriela on 4/25/2013 12:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Lasciate ogne speranza voi ch'intrate.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman

Hah.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

No.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior

lol...

Anyway, if you're stuck on being a nelf I don't blame you but please feel free to check out <Proven>! You can read our mission et al on our website:

http://provenx.guildlaunch.com/forums/index.php?gid=109138

Also, we are hosting a transmog contest Saturday - Please feel free to attend!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Hey Sabriela,

The DFC is currently looking for a few new members. We are a full immersion RP guild, and we RP all aspects of the game. Yes, this includes PvP, PvE, as well as Raids and Dungeons. We are still small and working things out, but I encourage you to check out our post here in the forums at:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8704280687#1

Or visit dfc.guildlaunch.com and drop by our forums. Mission statement, guild structure, and rules can be found in our Visitor's Forum; sample writings in our Tales forum.

Feel free to find me in game as well, we look forward to hearing from you, and even if we are not your perfect fit feel free to contact us anyway for some RP.

From everyone at DFC we wish you luck and happiness where ever you find yourself!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]