Hello friends!

32 Human Hunter
I am curious as to how active this server is as well as the world pvp. Also the ratio would be great as well. Thanks in advance!
Reply Quote
Hello there and I apologize for my late response! Hopefully you're still checking this post!

First of all, this server doesn't have a huge population, plus we're CRZ-free, so things tend to be a little tame around here compared to other servers. With that said, the community is great and we're still active enough in our own ways. If you roll Alliance, you'll be able to find world PvP pretty much wherever you look for it since the Horde outnumber us by a bit. I would give you the ratio but I don't think anyone agrees on it these days.

If you do roll a character here, the Alliance would love to have you. If you're interested in RP, you can plug into the RP community by joining the /RP channel in-game or browsing the Ravenholdt Sanctum (ravenholdt.us).

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you or if you have any more questions you'd like us to answer!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Draxonicar's obligatory response beginning in 3..2...1..
04/25/2013 02:43 PMPosted by Glocknine
how active this server is

Medium pop. More Horde than Alliance. UNless you're a total diehard Hordie or you have friends already on the Red team I highly suggest you go Blue. Better for everyone that way.

world pvp

There is a lot. I mean a lot a lot. Like, there have been people that have come to the server and then left because there was too much. If you go Alliance there will be even more WPVP opportunities due to being outnumbered, but there is a lot of WPVP available to both factions if you want it (and often when you don't.)

04/25/2013 02:43 PMPosted by Glocknine
ratio

Fair deal more Horde than Alliance, although the official numbers are fairly skewed due to most people playing both sides of the fence. Go Alliance.

Thanks in advance!

You're welcome.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
Medium pop but active and super friendly/helpful.
Like others have said joined the blue team if you can.

PvP happens as they say if the group of Horde that attacked Stormwind today is any indication.

Most of all. Welcome!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Your rippling abs. Why do I get to see them?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
Your rippling abs. Why do I get to see them?

You shouldn't be able too, for the knees....

*hands over a cookie*
Reply Quote
Go to Emerald Dream it's the better server on all fronts
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

Except for all fronts.

Do not touch ED, not even for a few minutes, your sanity will thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I've been here a few weeks (CRZ refugee) and I've loved every single minute of it. People thus far have been very friendly. You can still get lost on this server unlike CRZ enforced servers.

I suppose it all depends on what you're looking for. If you're looking for a laid back server with friendly people and empty zones (not a bad thing IMHO) than this server is for you.

If you're looking for serious progression/pvp than I couldn't tell you.

Me personally, I'm extremely happy to of found this server and have made it my new home server.
Edited by Zulphur on 5/11/2013 8:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
72 Human Rogue

LOL @ Moon Guard
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I suppose it all depends on what you're looking for. If you're looking for a laid back server with friendly people and empty zones (not a bad thing IMHO) than this server is for you.

Agree completely.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]