feeling a tad squishy

39 Pandaren Monk
So i finally decided to make a brewmaster now i know there is a bit of a skill cap but i still feel a tad squishy

I'm keeping my Dizzying haze/weakening blows up staying in Ox stance using roll to get out of floor candy/point attacks is there something I'm missing

I'm used to a pally/war tank
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
You're 21. You don't have any of your toys yet. At this point, really, the only thing that can be done for "squishiness" is to pull fewer mobs.
Edited by Meixie on 4/26/2013 2:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
39 Pandaren Monk
ah so till i get a couple more toys like shuffle and guard im stuck being squishy no problems thanks for the help
Reply Quote
95 Pandaren Monk
In one more level, you will turn into God Mode. Guard will make you immortal at the low levels.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
it'll get better, when I was around that level on my monk, I would just pull half the instance use my brew to hold threat, and kite everything until it was dead because you don't really have the tools at that level.
Reply Quote
39 Pandaren Monk
shuffle/guard = godmode i totally get it now
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]