I'm Levelin' A Warrior

90 Troll Warlock
Anyone got any 1337 pvp tips? So far I've figured out that I have to hit my burst cdown macro, MS and then overpower twice which is usually enough to kill someone, but after that I have no idea what to do. Warrior is soooo hard!

I tried to watch some Swifty vids but I threw up within the first few minutes.

Also, the char's name is Zombietrain if anyone would like to gank me. I appreciate you letting me know your exact location so that I may camp you for 6 hours afterwards.
Reply Quote
Mine goes somewhat like this:

1. Hamstring (Keep this up)
2. Mortal Strike
3. Slam
4. Overpower when you got the rage

Also good things to note:

- Disrupting Shout Casts (if you take it)
- Pummel Casts
- Shockwave Cast and Peel with it
- Disarm Meele

Note: This is a basic rotation, you can get more complex with yours, I do but its in my playstyle.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock

2. Mortal Strike
3. Slam

Slam takes priority over Overpower? And no CS as an opener? I seem to get hit with it at the beginning of every fight on my lock...

EDIT: Just in case there's any misunderstandings, I'm not trying to argue, just want to know the reasoning behind your rotation.

Would love to know what the appropriate stances would be for various scenarios as well. Seems like Defensive Stance has gotten a sexy upgrade in this expac.
Edited by Redead on 4/26/2013 1:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
Dont die....do dps....Jailirs guide to be a awesome warrior...oh and chargelots ;)
Reply Quote

2. Mortal Strike
3. Slam

Slam takes priority over Overpower? And no CS as an opener? I seem to get hit with it at the beginning of every fight on my lock...

EDIT: Just in case there's any misunderstandings, I'm not trying to argue, just want to know the reasoning behind your rotation.

Would love to know what the appropriate stances would be for various scenarios as well. Seems like Defensive Stance has gotten a sexy upgrade in this expac.

Dont die....do dps....Jailirs guide to be a awesome warrior...oh and chargelots ;)
Solution!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]