Looking for a home

90 Worgen Hunter
Just transferred to server. Survival hunter looking for a casual raiding guild (or semi-hardcore) that I can occasionally raid with (even if alt runs). I do want to raid but cannot commit to hard core raiding hours, I have a full time job that requires me to travel. When I am home I do like to see progression. Current ilvl 507.

See you in game!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Define "hardcore raiding hours." When I see that I think 5-7 days a week 4-6 hours a day. Right niw this post asks to be carried when convienent...not to be mean but there are a lot of guilds on alliance that are casual but they like some stability and effort.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Not looking for a carry. I like to contribute and I actually like to see the content before it's farmed (i.e. first or second time guild kills). I can most times easily raid reliably 2 times a week (3-4 hours), but, there are some trips which leave me with hotel connections that wouldn't allow me to raid due to it's unreliable speed/connection.
Edited by Graron on 4/27/2013 3:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Thank you for clarifying.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]