10 man ToT Progression LF 2 Raiders

90 Draenei Shaman
The Sanctuary is a level 25 guild transferred from Borean Tundra to Stormrage in January 2013, currently has 173 members, 2 10 man raid teams and always looking to expand.

10 man Throne of Thunder raid team needing to fill 2 spots. Raid times are Tues, Wed and Thurs nights from 11pm - 2am server (eastern).

About the team:

Core of team consisting of 2 tanks, 3 healers and 1 DPS have been raiding together since Firelands, and 4 since WotLK.

We are in need to fill 2 spots, anything but a Prot warrior, Holy Pally, or Priest. will be considered however a Mage or Shamman is desired for one of the two spots.

At present the team consists of Protection Warrior, Blood DK, Holy Paladin, Disc/Holy Priest, Resto/RDPS Druid, Shadow Priest, Survival/BM Hunter, and Warlock.

Blood DK has a Elem Shammy that can be switched out if a quality tank steps up.

Current Progression is 2/12, we are looking for non hardcore raiders that know their toon, enjoy raiding in a relaxed and fun setting. Must have item level of 500 or greater, have patience, raid awareness, able to accept advice on how to become more competent, must have vent.

Team raids other MOP raids to break up TOT Progression. Guild raids older content on weekends for achievements etc.

Reply to post or in game contact FANTASEE / MOONFAL or THúNDERKILL / THúNDERVOLT (ALT163) for special character
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Good morning interested mage here. I deployed at the beginning of January and my old guilds' raid team fell apart in my absence. I haven't had a chance to raid very much in MoP due to being in the middle of the ocean, but was 8/8H DS when it was current.

Currently 495 ilvl and I know my class well and am familiar with the ToT fights. Your raid schedule should be fine for me on most weeks since I'll be in PST unless I have duty on one of the days. I should be back in home port in about a week.

If you would like to try me out let me know
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]