no cooking xp or award after Shattrath daily

100 Human Hunter
Since my cooking hit 525, I've started doing 3 cooking dailies every day to keep leveling up until I hit Pandaria at L90.

I've done fishing and cooking dailies in Dalaran, Stormwind, and Shattrath City for several days now. Today, upon completion of the Shattrath City daily I wasn't awarded any cooking XP nor Epicurian Award. I was given regular xp, some silver, and choice of Crate of supplies.

The reason I'm doing the quest is to get the cooking skill ups. but nothing today.

My current cooking xp is 537.
100 Blood Elf Priest
Shattrath cooking daily, to the best of my memory, has NEVER given cooking points or epicurean awards. Only Dalaran and the faction cities dailies have awarded epicurean awards, and only the faction cities and Halfhill have awarded extra points towards cooking.
- Technical Support
12 Human Mage
Flats is correct (and I double checked Wowhead just in case my memory was fuzzy)

Faction Cities (SW, IF, Darn) = Experience + Cooking skill + Epicurean Award
Shattrath = Experience + Bag of Fish or Crate of Meat
Dalaran = Experience + Epicurean Award + Small Spice Bag

You can read about all the cooking quests and rewards here http://www.wowhead.com/skill=185#quests

So, sounds like the quests are working as intended but that maybe you never noticed that you were not getting cooking points or awards from Shattrath.
Edited by Mirasol on 4/26/2013 10:37 AM PDT
100 Human Hunter
hmm. I guess I wasn't paying attention before. I didn't stay in Shattrath City very long when I was I questing in Outland.

thx
This topic has expired. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]