Shadowburn.. Help. :3

90 Tauren Druid
Is it just me or is this move insanely good? I figured I'd get the warlocks view of things.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
It's the execute of destro. So yes? It replaces CB when usable.
Edited by Varlth on 4/27/2013 2:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
As far as finishers go, I'd say it's easily the best. It's does more damage than Chaos Bolt as well.
Edited by Brokenpillow on 4/27/2013 2:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
So what's your question?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Whether or not locks agree I suppose. I've seen a lot of arguments over it. NERF
Edited by Brokenpillow on 4/27/2013 2:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Maybe in PvP, but it's fine for PvE.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
yup an ability that actually does burst damage even tho is in execute range? (Comparable to Warrior's execute, does about the same damage but requires resource) NERF! Solution? Make it a dot, and nerf the damage by 99% and make it the only ability available to locks when they hit the execute range!

Why stop there tho! Make it so everytime Locks kill somone a "dark bomb" explodes and kill them, thats RP the bad guy never wins anyway.

Go ahead do it. I'll still be awesome, Locks will still be R1 and Glads.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
04/27/2013 02:36 PMPosted by Brokenpillow
Is it just me or is this move insanely good?
idk how's cyclone again? seriously did you come to get advice on how to deal with shadowburn or to qq, cause it's looking like "shadowburn op qq".

in any case, shadwoburn is only usable when the target has less than 20% hp and the warlock as a burning ember. aka don't go below 20% hp.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
The other day I shadowburned a Warrior with huge stacks in Temple.. Just as he hit spell reflect.

Crit myself for 800k.
Reply Quote
04/27/2013 03:41 PMPosted by Demonwizard
Is it just me or is this move insanely good?
idk how's cyclone again? seriously did you come to get advice on how to deal with shadowburn or to qq, cause it's looking like "shadowburn op qq".

in any case, shadwoburn is only usable when the target has less than 20% hp and the warlock as a burning ember. aka don't go below 20% hp.

I feel it's actually quite the opposite. Instead of, "SHADOWBURN OP" he's being legitimately intelligent and considerate, saying, "Is this as OP as I think it is, or do I just not know how to counter it?"

I'd suggest not jumping to conclusions.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
dont touch it! il uh.......shadowburn yo ash
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Basically all destro locks have a passive that says, If 1 burning ember is up, all your enemies are missing 20% hp.
Reply Quote
55 Blood Elf Death Knight
I agree, it is insanely good in PvP. When I switched to my hunter this season, Kill Shot's damage felt like crap in comparison. You can literally one shot everyone once they hit 20% hp.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]