505 warlock and 505 enh shammy lf tot raiding

90 Blood Elf Warlock
me and a friend who have been raiding together for years now are looking to get back into raiding a bit more. Currently in a really laid back guild on the server we transed to to play with friends but will likely be transing back over here if we can find a guild for the 2 of us we both pull a sustained 100k+ on most fights and are raid aware. Both of us are available to raid from any time after 6pm mountain time till as late as 11 or 12pm but we aren't looking for anything over 4 days a week of raiding or over 12 hours a week if possible.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hello! my name is Dan and I am the co-raid leader of KOD and we are looking for some strong dps for our 10m. we are currently 9/12 and were looking for a lock and enhance shammy to round out our core. please go to kod.corplaunch.com and fill out an application as all the officers will need to look at what you guys have going on. Thanks so much I hope to hear from you soon.

half
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
99 Troll Hunter
Hey we are currently recruiting DPS along with a couple healers to push into 25m ToT.. Most members of our guild who raid are all around 500+ ILvL and solid raiders.. my core has been together since wrath so we have a strong foundation just need the rest of pieces to fill in here. If your interested lmk on here or in game mail me. But as long as you guys do your part (gear / be a knowledgeable raider / research fights) you both would have a spot. We aren't hardcore raid 2-3 days a week and have a good atmosphere.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
A] <Didactic> -11/12N 1/13H LF All T,W,Th – 7-11 CST

=================
About Us
=================
Didactic is an Alliance 25-man raiding guild, located on the server Korgath, which is a PVP, high population server. We are a long standing guild of over 7 years that started on the server Lethon and moved to Korgath during Cata. We are a progression oriented guild and expect the best out of our raiders each week. Our raiders are often ranked on WoL parses and take pride in their raiding abilities.
Didactic is in the process of changing from 10 man raiding back to 25 man for the remainder of this expansion. We have an almost full roster, but needs some additional positions filled to completely round things out.

=================
Current Information
=================
Raid progression: 11/12N, 1/13H ToT. A number of our core raiders have completed several additional heroics/ToT, but this is the guilds current 25 man progression.

Raid nights: 7-11 Sever time (Central). Tues, Wed, Thurs. Must be able to attend all raid nights.

=================
Current Needs
=================
We are looking for solid players of any class, but especially looking for raiders with the following specs:

Monk (MW)
Priest (disc)
Mage (all)
Warlock (all)
Any DPS with a viable tank offspec

=================
Contact Information
=================
On Korgath, Contact any of the officers:

Polishprince
Totemz
Knifewalker
Timka

Or
Contact Timka on Korgath or battletag - Lisa#1760.
Polishprince Real ID polishprynce@gmail.com
Please place character name/current server/main spec in the friend request note.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]