"Reagents" & "D/E's Into" Gone for Items

90 Draenei Death Knight
Starting sometime within the last few days, the list of reagents for creating items and the "Disenchants Into" lists are both gone from all items. I did not find any other posts about this, so I am wondering if this was an intended change in the app or if it is a bug.

Personally, I found the reagents list for items to be quite useful, and I really hope that it will be brought back. As far as the "disenchants into" feature goes, it was extremely useful for low level items when leveling Enchanting, because I could just look on the app instead of having to look it up on Wowhead. (It was, however, useless for higher level items, since it just said every Pandaria epic disenchanted into a Sha Crystal.)
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
I agree, wholly. It was tremendously helpful. Blizzard, please consider bringing that feature back if it was removed intentionally.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
We have plans to re-enable these in the next update.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]