[A] Priest LF Challenge modes

90 Human Priest
Hello there. I'm a priest looking for a healer spot on a challenge mode team.
I am a 7 year veteran of the game and am extraordinarily skilled at priesting. (Probably best priest on server if Hate stopped/left.) I have not yet attempted challenge modes but require minimal practice to learn the subtleties that vids and guides cannot provide.
I have prior hard mode progression (about 2 years in Wrath) raiding experience, as well as extensive PvP experience up to 2200 in arenas and RBGs.
I don't care if the group is crossrealm or Muradin-specific so long as other members demonstrate the same level of competence and drive to succeed.
You may contact me in game via the battletag Kalas#1279 or by replying here.
Reply Quote
04/27/2013 10:40 PMPosted by Powerworddie
(Probably best priest on server if Hate stopped/left.)

lol #false
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
04/27/2013 11:30 PMPosted by Ravedx
(Probably best priest on server if Hate stopped/left.)

lol #false

I'd love to see you or someone else prove me wrong because that would mean there's someone here I could learn from. I learned a fair bit from fighting Hate but he seems inactive now.
Reply Quote
I think having such a bold statement is going to derail your thread. Obviously I can't compare to you since I've never raided with you, but our priest, Kalgax, is the best I've ever seen in my 6 years. He frequently logs top 200. Dabu also has some strong priests that I have not played with. I've also found that in general, not just in wow, it's up to everyone else, not yourself, to decide who the best is.

Regardless of such a statement, good luck with finding a group!
Edited by Glasscore on 4/28/2013 11:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
well this one sure doesn't lack confidence :P.

good luck in your wow endeavors hehe
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]