WTS Alani Mount

100 Undead Warlock
I've farmed up a Sky Crystal and I'm looking to sell Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent which has a 100% drop chance from Alani. You need exalted with August Celestials to learn the mount, and can then use it on any character exalted with with Order of the Cloud Serpents (alts don't need to be exalted with August Celestials, just Order). You can contact me in game either by mail, or whisper me at Pallasapollo or Apollo.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Bump. Current offer is 20k, looking to sell soon.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Sold. Farming up another though if anyone else is still interested.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Bumb, up to 7 Skyshards, looking for a buyer soon.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
you got this for sale still?
Reply Quote
91 Tauren Paladin
If you still farm these, some other guy is trying to sell his for 150k, i know you sold the one for way cheap. im sure you could find some people entertaining the idea after seeing his price. bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
That be me, prolly quickly dropping
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I haven't farmed at all since then, since I hadn't received any other interest. I randomly got one Shard on an alt while doing GL dailies, so I guess I'll farm up the last two tonight if the mobs are up, if anyone is still looking to buy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]