[A] <Reloaded> - Recruitment Closed -

100 Dwarf Priest
- Recruitment Closed -

<Reloaded> is an adult* raiding guild looking to add to its roster. We completed Highmaul normal and are moving to BRF and have some spots for raiders that want a new home.

Our raid nights are as follows:

Tuesday 8 PM Server Time to 11 (Server time is CST)
Thursday 8 PM Server Time to 11

We have a group of capable players that like to down content while current. All of us are adults with full-time jobs that value our raid time.

Our core has been raiding together since Naxx, we like to down bosses while having a good time.

Currently Recruiting for the following

Monk (Brewmaster)
Druids (Bear, Boomy)
Paladin (Holy)
Priest (Shadow/Holy)
Shamman (Resto)
Mage

- Good on Plate DPS and Hunters ATM

Looking for people that want to play a class because they enjoy the role. We will not push you to play something you don't want to just to fill a raid spot. That said we welcome all the crazy people that do multiple roles and have viable off-specs.

What we provide

- Level 25 guild with repairs for all our members.
- Consumables for progression raids including flasks and feasts.
- Enchants and gems at no cost to our guild members with materials
(sometimes provided if available.)
- Multiple crafters with the latest plans for all professions.
- A relaxed raiding atmosphere where we help each other and you will be treated like an adult.
- Frotobaggins always looking to raid every single minute he is online. If you love to raid any type of content he will go with you!

Non raiders and alts welcome! Couples and groups are also welcome. We have a zero drama policy.

We are an adult group, but we keep it Disney on gchat and on vent before 10 PM.

We don't require an application, however we do require that you read and agree to our guild rules.

http://logtar.com/wow/2013/11/guild-rules-reloaded/

If you like what you have read and are thinking of joining us or you have further questions, contact Logtar in game (alts: Hollogos - Gatoso). Battletag - Logtar#1704

* Adult means that you are capable and willing to read and follow our rules, also LoLKids not welcome. ;)
Edited by Hollogos on 2/28/2015 12:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
Would really like to add a full time druid healer to our Tue-Thu team! Contact me in game!
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
We have a permanent spot for a Monk healer!

Still looking for the other classes as well :) post updated!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Do you guys still need a warlock?
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
We are currently looking for a tank, DK or Paladin will work best and a healer for our weekday raid.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
Please contact Hollogos - Logtar - Gatoso in game. Or you can add me via Battle tag Logtar#1704
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I have a DK tank that I would love to raid on. He was mainly pvp before I transferred over here but I can get him raid geared and ready pretty quick. Ill try and contact you in game, just let me know if you need him and I can get started on the gear grind. thanks
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
Add me via battle tag and we can talk.

Still looking for a spot for a permanent healer. Tue/Th 8 PM. Also we still have spots open on our weekend raid.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
Our weekend raid team will be doing a gear up Terrace tonight at 7 PM server time - Contact Kovuh if you want to check our guild out tonight.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
Come and join our group! Finish ToT and get ready for some Flex raiding goodness if your schedule is not consistent.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
Still waiting for that elusive reliable last spot. Could use a holy paladin :)
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
Looking to add a couple of more people before starting Siege! Come join our Tuesday 25 man Fun!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
Will potentially have some spots for our 25 man today. If you have been thinking of checking us out, this is a great opportunity. Come have some fun with us. Raid invites going out around 7:45 Server time.

Logtar#1704 for more info.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
25 man ToT tonight - 7:45 Server Time invites!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
We are getting closer to 25 man :) come and join the fun.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
Still have some open spots, get into our team before SoO opens!
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
LF for (Plate) tanks for permanent spots for our Flex team and Normal weekend team.

Weekdays Tue/Thu 8 Server Time

Weekend Fri/Sat 7 Server Time
Edited by Logtar on 9/11/2013 1:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Are you guys looking for a dps warrior? I might transfer my DK as well. Thanks!
Edited by Keivon on 9/12/2013 7:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
4 done on Flex, 1 on Normal! :) Still have room on our flex raids!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm interested in the Fri/Sat 7pm team. Is that Flex? I just transferred my shaman to this server and would love to start working on him in elemental spec. His gear is low, but shouldn't take long to catch up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]