Atonement (9/12) looking for people

100 Gnome Mage
We have been around for almost 8 years, so we are one of the oldest and most stable guilds on Uther, and I have been GM since before the release of Burning Crusade. We raid 3 times per week for about 3 hours, Mon Wed Thurs beginning a bit after 6 PM server. There are no attendance or spec requirements, but some modicum of skill is appreciated, lol. Please find me in game or visit atonementguild.com

We have cleared through Dark Animus in ToT and got to the last phase on Iron Qon on the one short night we had on him.. We have lost one raider to a car accident and broken arm and another to personal issues, so we could use a dps, preferably with a heal offspec and probably also a healer and a tank. Hybrids are great, but we will consider anyone who can stay out of the fire and can attend most raids. While we have managed to fill every raid, we often swap out for different bosses, as most of the regular raiders have many bosses that they no longer need loot from, and we attempt to give everyone a chance.
Edited by Roglof on 5/8/2013 1:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
/bump for hybrids
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
bump!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Yo. Talk to me, Roglof, Oleander, or Chimpnzthat.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Still looking...
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
We are now 11/12, still could use a solid tank and a solid healer with dps offspec.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
I have a 512 BDK Tank I'm 11/12 Exp in ToT atm
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
If you need a hunter Please let me know.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
We are no longer actively recruiting. As always, exceptional people may apply.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]