<Ganksters Pair of Dice> VIDEO

90 Blood Elf Priest
Featuring our core world pvp gankers, as well as some of our longtime rivals on the Alliance! Yes, even KORE managed to get into this, too! Save this video for posterity!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-62NsJTeUD8&feature=youtu.be

A dozen minutes of dismemberment, mayhem, and salty bread! Even if you're not Horde, you are a supporting role in this production! Come one come all, fans and friends of the premier Stormreaver World PvP guild, bringing disdain and admiration alike!

Rest assured... that accident at the Gate of the Setting Sun did NOT go into the video, friends at UA. That was all my fault, and I didn't mean to interrupt Hex's duel!

TL;DR, click the link and watch the pwnage to some bangin' tunes, yo.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
hey! im in that! lol <3
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
Yayyy, pretty awesome Pretz!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Very cool!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
i always laugh when i see a thread like this, where the only replies are by guild members of the guild the thread is about.
i'm just shocked there aren't twice as many of you.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
alot of dancing
Reply Quote
i always laugh when i see a thread like this, where the only replies are by guild members of the guild the thread is about.
i'm just shocked there aren't twice as many of you.

http://oi40.tinypic.com/19qxea.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I love this video, I love your guild. I only wish you played Alliance. You guys and your relentless pursuit of WPvP brings a tears to my eyes.

Pay attention to this guild Stormreaver... there is no loot to be had from what they do and they still do it. GPOD, we may not be on the same side, I may still try to hunt you, but I have always held you guys in the highest respect.

/salute

EDIT: Great editing and choice of music.
Edited by Mycity on 4/30/2013 2:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Kind of regret leaving the guild on my main now <3
Edited by Nôpe on 4/30/2013 7:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi cutiepies.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
FEEL ME!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
FEEL ME!

so, Moon Guard then Rae Rae?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
04/30/2013 08:19 AMPosted by Heåven
FEEL ME!

Only if you come with me. :3
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
come peppers! let us have a dance party!!! you bring your guild i'll bring mine..... let it be where there is no guards to tell us to not dirty dance! no one likes to have to sit out in a gy :P Oh hi mycity! someday i'll win this hide and seek game u got going on (evil grin)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

He isn't the only one who spent some time on Moon Guard ~.^ Was in a draenei-only guild for a year. LOTS of waggle.

And believe it or not, even that may have a hand in what toon I choose to make my alliance alt, since my old rp friends dearly miss having me around. If I decide on the priest (while leveling the pally here), then Mycity will have an alliance buddy to hang with.

As for the video, it was a lot of fun editing and timing, even though the time to process each clip and transition took forever in HD. Brofist chose the 1940 song, while I stuck to my guns on the other ones. =)
Edited by Prétzels on 4/30/2013 10:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
04/30/2013 10:26 AMPosted by Prétzels

He isn't the only one who spent some time on Moon Guard ~.^ Was in a draenei-only guild for a year. LOTS of waggle.

And believe it or not, even that may have a hand in what toon I choose to make my alliance alt, since my old rp friends dearly miss having me around. If I decide on the priest (while leveling the pally here), then Mycity will have an alliance buddy to hang with.

As for the video, it was a lot of fun editing and timing, even though the time to process each clip and transition took forever in HD. Brofist chose the 1940 song, while I stuck to my guns on the other ones. =)

I cannot RP, its so cheesy but I will go there for other fun things :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I cannot RP, its so cheesy but I will go there for other fun things :P

=O

So you're THAT GUY

Giving Moon Guard a bad name by perpetuating the ERP plague even more than it already has been... if I didn't love you already I might not like you =p

If you want to talk cheesy, try attending a Military Dress Ball between the alliance and horde rp-pvp guilds. That was epic, even though it was a little awkward too.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Just because youre a guy playing a female toon does not mean I am :P
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Sweet 'Mad World' intro...

Watching reminds me of the days of instant WPVP with you guys living outside of Baradin Camp TB... always fun even though it was mostly fed to us. I guess I don’t log at the right times to catch a ganksters hit on the Violet Stairs... but what is all this fuss I keep hearing about our pvp vendors being down. ;)

Anyway, well done video and creds to that crew in the vid!

p.s. Hex rocks Ascendance like nobody’s biz natch!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Enjoyed the video,I hope to be seeing more of you on the battlefield. Always a good time with some people that enjoy wpvp.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]